OK! At some point this event killing snow-show must end and Portland New Years parties begin. Here is one from the Holocene. Hot Mess is going to be there. That means it will be packed, hot, sweaty, dance party action…just what you want on New Years.
Resolutions for your Holocene New Year's Eve:
1) Get kicked in the face by nubile-thrashers White Fang.
2) Souse yourself in the dance punk of Explode into Colors, preferably after consuming whatever necessary to get your world exploding into colors.
3) Scour the dancefloor for the Linger to your Quiet while the Nightclubbing duo sexes the decks.
4) Dance your special bussiness around to the triple platinum certified bananas shenanagins of Hot Mess DJs Hoop Dreams and HR Paperstacks.
5) Make eyes at one of those dreamy bartenders you keep reading about in the “I Saw Yous”.
6) Keep riding that Obamanation euphoria-wave right on in to 2009.
7) Have your New Year's makeout session documented in the photo booth.
8) Trade up the Champagne of Beers for actual Don Dom.
9) Make your New Year completely 2.0. Totes.
10) Repeat as needed
1001 SE Morrison St
Portland, OR 97214
$12.00 day of show