What is the best tattoo shop in Portland? | Twitter Answers

Related: Portland, Oregon Tattoo Pictures, Designs & Info | TattoosOfPortland.com

People often ask the Pipeline where to get a tattoo and what are the best tattoo shops in Portland. This happened again last Wednesday, so I took an informal twitter poll.

List of Portland Tattoo Shops on TattoosOfPortland
List of Portland Tattoo Artists on TattoosOfPortland

-------------------------------------

PDX Pipeline Portland Events Iphone & Android App

Our new Portland App for PDX Pipeline is now available for iPhones, Android phones and iPads!

Now, you can have all of the great Portland events from our website in the palm of your hand including Portland specials when you're out on the town.

Download the App for iPhone here

Download the App for Android here

------------------------------

Here are all the responses on the twitter:

Direct Messages

• portland tattoo twitter (helloerica)
  • portland tattoo (helloerica) optic nerve
  • portland tattoo twitter (cleovero) adorn
  • portland tattoo twitter (chavtasticjinx)

, , ,

10 Responses to What is the best tattoo shop in Portland? | Twitter Answers

1. John G Bell April 26, 2009 at 20:49 #

There’s also Skeleton Key on Hawthorne: http://www.myspace.com/skeleton_key_tattoo

2. ChelsiaAnn April 27, 2009 at 09:28 #

Atlas. Bar none. If the length of time doesn’t reveal it’s popularity and reputation, I don’t know what does. Won’t go anywhere else.

3. meagank May 6, 2009 at 17:31 #

I’m such a douche for not answering this! Color Bomb behind the Doug Fir is bomb! (See what I did there? With the words and such?)

4. Del Mulhern May 14, 2009 at 08:45 #

As a highly inked and pierced person I have to say that Adorn East is absolutely the best tattoo studio around. The artists are amazing. You won’t see a bunch of flash on the walls as they specialize in custom work. This being said, you will not get any of the attitude often associated with this kind of work. These artist are dedicated to their craft and love to share their passion with their clients. They also offer one of the most comfortable piercing spaces (not to mention piercers) I have ever experienced. Desta, the owner, cares about her crew and the clients. It shows in this incredible space she has created. Do yourself a favor and check them out! http://www.adorneast.com

5. Quincie May 14, 2009 at 22:47 #

My question is where can you get an inexpensive tat in Ptown? I recently got a great one at Addications in Beaverton, however it broke me.

6. Gary Rowell May 17, 2009 at 01:06 #

Mind Bomb Tattoo – Joshua Wedzina is the greatest. I’m pretty sure that he’ll be the only artist to work on me.

7. Vash May 19, 2009 at 05:18 #

Anatomy Tattoo & Piercing (NE 28th & Sandy) is just amazing. Adam, Ed, Andy & Jarrod are all top of their craft. The shop has a really welcoming atmosphere and there is a zero snob factor. You just cannot go wrong.

8. phuzzy March 16, 2011 at 10:40 #

HOLLYWOOD TATTOO Portland has two brilliant artists, Bradley and Mike, who do exceptional custom work. My piece was done by Bradley. Super-clean shop. Best place around. I’d never go anywhere else.

9. Maria Perry-Crawshaw November 19, 2011 at 14:24 #

Art Work Rebels: Jason Kundell, and Ritual Arts Tattoo and Body Piercing: Jesse Enz

10. Lindsey December 29, 2012 at 19:31 #

Check out http://www.hollywoodtattoopdx.com/
    Bradley Clark at Hollywood Tattoo!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Last Thursday at Goodfoot: John Wray & Derek Olsen | February 26 « Portland Music, Art, Events, Entertainment, Sustainability | PDX PIPELINE - April 28, 2009

[...] What is the best tattoo shop in Portland? | Twitter Answers [...]