We are nearing the end of food week on Pipeline. Tomorrow, tens of thousands of Porltanders will wake up and wonder where to go to breakfast. The NYTimes, in their continued love of our city, recently wrote about how many fantastic restaurants we have here with serious morning meals. But who needs some Manhattanite when you have the Pipeline?
We have you covered with 50+ REAL Portlanders‘ opinions on the subject. We even have local actress & video Astrologist Shannon Day‘s opinion. TAKE THAT “Paper of Record”. From this list of suggestions of our Portland Twitter & Facebook friends, you’ll be able to experience different top breakfasts around the PDX for the next 40 weeks.
I just ask one thing: Take me with you (paying would be nice too :) )
Our new Portland App for PDX Pipeline is now available for iPhones, Android phones and iPads!
Now, you can have all of the great Portland events from our website in the palm of your hand including Portland food, drink, and other specials when you're out on the town.
Download the App for iPhone here
Download the App for Android here
Related Portland Food Week Questions:
Where are the Favorite (Best) breakfasts in Portland? 25+ Suggestions after the break…
From Twitter (lots of breakfast love on twitter)
- @PdxPipeline Equinox (bkfast sammiches + marys), Pine State Biscuits (all about biscuits!) + Meat Cheese Bread (cheap bkfst burrito)#pdxfood
- katielise: @PdxPipeline the veggie breakfast sandwich from Fehrenbacher Hof in Goose Hollow. it’s like an egg mcmuffin on steroids.
- electrcspacegrl: @pdxpipeline Best PDX breakfast: It’s a tie btwn Sckavones for best chicken fried steak EVER , and Genies for having best scrambles #pdxfood
- capnleela: @PdxPipeline hungry tiger. because i prefer breakfast foods closer to midnight. i love their hash browns and scrambles or giant pancakes.
- willphillips: @PdxPipeline For a great old fashioned greasy spoon breakfast, you can’t beat Fat City Cafe in Multnomah Village. #pdxfood
- mizd: @PDXpipeline Patisserie Lili in Sellwood. Delicious omelets & scrambles & Chef Li’s birdseed bread is my favorite breakfast bread ever.
- HellcatBetty:Ãƒâ€š @PdxPipeline Mother’s Bistro!
- Whiffies: @PdxPipeline the Arletta Library is delicious for breakfast. Homemade ketchup to die for. Also greens in the scramble. Mmmmmm
- JMasin: @PdxPipeline – Black Bear Diner has the best breakfast in town… so bomb. Gigantic portions. http://www.blackbeardiner.com/ #pdxfood week
- SuperGreek: @PdxPipeline #pdxfood bfast: TinShed, ScreenDoor, JamOnHwthrn, Pambiche, Mothers, CricketCafe, Bread&Ink, Genies, Zells, Besaws, Kettleman’s
- jerylyn: @PdxPipeline Stepping Stone! I can get breakfast anytime of the day and the Mancakes are KILLER.
- ordinarywonder: @PdxPipeline the 24 hr hotcake house on powell, because it’s 24, it’s friendly, and the staff rocks an omelette like no one i know!
- bauer_graphics: @PdxPipeline My favorite PDX breakfast is JAM on Hawthorne – lemon ricotta pancakes with lemon curd on top. YUM #pdxfood
- greenhiker: @PdxPipeline Screen Door, Stepping Stone Cafe (mancakes!), and Byways are among my favorites for breakfast.
- BrianEnigma: @PdxPipeline Bar Carlo! Great food, decent service, not a lot of waiting. Plus it’s easy to get to on the #14 bus. Screen Door’s great, too!
- PDX_EatMe: @PdxPipeline Stepping Stone Cafe has the best b-fast! The BA Omelet is smothered in gravy. You can’t go wrong!
- MakePDXWeirder: @PdxPipeline Tin Shed, hands down! #pdxfoodweek
- darkhaelo: @PdxPipeline there are too many good breakfast joints in town. the Little Red Bike, however, is one of the city’s finest.
- Rob_Murdock: @PdxPipeline stepping stone for breakfast, good food and cheap prices. #pdxfood week
- PDXyogini: .@PdxPipeline Breakfast? Hmm, when my schedule allows I love brunch @sweetpeabaking. Corn cakes @ Vita Cafe! Need to check out Juniors soon
- enigmatic_joy: @PdxPipeline Voodoo Doughnuts for their maple bar w/ bacon…It’s a hand-held breakfast at anytime of day!
- extramsg: @PdxPipeline simpatica, ha & vl, autentica and kenny & zukes, of course
- Flyingwaitress: Screen Door, Simpatico RT @PdxPipeline: Twitter Question “Where is your favorite (or best) breakfast in Portland & why?” #pdxfoodweek
- turoczy: RT @PdxPipeline: Twitter Question “Where is your favorite (or best) breakfast in Portland & why?” #pdxfoodweek
- slansing777: @turoczy My fav breakfast place in Portland is Bread & Ink. #pdxfoodweek
- schelske: @turoczy Cadillac Cafe on Broadway for Hazelnut encrusted custard french toast, or Hash in Milwaukie on 17th for anything. #pdxfoodweek
- willradik: @pdxpipeline Jam on Hawthorne: delicious scrambles, homemade Jam. Pine State Biscuits: awesome comfort food. Both have excellent cooks.
- missorian: @PdxPipeline I love breaky @bellytimberpdx hellsers is awesome as is milo’s i’m obsessed with good bennedict
- AngelaAvey: @PdxPipeline Tom’s Restaurant @ SE 39th & Division.. Cheap, Fast, Friendly, Huge Omelets & Hot Coffee Served all day.. Oh, and Delicious!!
- StevenWalling: @PdxPipeline My favorite breakfast: the hand-sliced bacon at J&M is the best, and their garden scramble absolves my subsequent guilt.
- dancewalking: @PdxPipeline Blue Pig Cafe at se 50th and division. $2.50 mimosas, super friendly and the whole menu is bangin.
- EvaCatHerder: @PdxPipeline Can’t give just one. Genies for Benedicts, Gravy for vegetarian gravy & Tin Shed for potato cakes.
- interweave: @PdxPipeline breakfast: Hands down the Montage!! The bobo is like the worlds best biscuits and gravy! And it comes with cheese grits!!!!!
From Facebook (I forgot the “& why” here so mostly just up votes):