Win Tickets To Snoop Dogg, Mickey Avalon, Slighty Stoopid @ Rose Garden

July is a great month. There are a ton of outside events, concerts in the parks, Oregon Zoo concerts, movies in the parks, Blues Festival, and more.

Now, there is also Snoop Dogg, Mickey Avalon, Stephen Marley and Slightly Stoopid coming to the Rose Garden and we are giving away tickets. Read bottom of post to for entry info.

Reminder: We give out free tickets every week to our Portland Facebook Group including to THIS SHOW & many of the top music and art venues in Portland. Join it if you like free stuff.

From Press Release:
Snoop Dogg in PortlandBlazed and Confused Tour at the Memorial Coliseum July 17

Who: Olifant Vodka Presents the Blazed and Confused Tour with Slightly Stoopid and Snoop Dogg with Special Guests Stephen Marley and Mickey Avalon featuring Beardo

When: Fri, July 17, 2009 â- 6p

Where: Rose Quarter — Memorial Coliseum, Portland, Oregon

Tickets: Tickets are priced at $39.50 (GA floor and bowl). Tickets go on sale now and can be purchased at the Rose Quarter Box Office (M-F 10a-5p), all participating Safeway/ TicketsWest outlets, by calling 877.789.ROSE (7673), or at ComcastTIX.com. For more information please visit RoseQuarter.com. Prices do not include service charges. To receive event notices, pre-sale opportunities, discounts and prizes join our free Rose Quarter CyberClub at RoseQuarter.com.

What: Mickey Avalon is the latest act to join co-headliners Slightly Stoopid and Snoop Dogg, along with Stephen Marley, on this summer's not-to-be-missed Blazed and Confused tour at the Memorial Coliseum on July 17. The Los Angeles rapper will bring his blend of dark, lewd, and humorous hooks with heavy beats to the month-long traveling musical party of the summer featuring some of the top names from rock and blues, hip-hop and reggae.

To get fans in the mood, Blazed and Confused tour organizers are launching a variety of exciting contests offering concert-goers the opportunity to bring the ultimate fan experience to the tour. Contest winners will have the chance to be the VIP bartender or "lifeguard" in the "OLIFANT Lounge" at each show along the tour. Full details can be found at www.cttconcerts.com. Simply go to the website to enter to win and to vote for your friends.

Slightly Stoopid, hip-hop legend Snoop Dogg, and Stephen Marley will team up for this summer's Blazed and Confused tour and will stop at the Memorial Coliseum Friday, July 17th. The three acts are joining forces for the first time to create the summer soundtrack of 2009. Set to kick off July 10, the month-long Blazed and Confused tour will bring together a mix of rock and blues, hip-hop and reggae.

As Snoop says, this tour will reunite him with "his nephews" Slightly Stoopid. "We're gonna go out and just basically give the people a good time," Snoop says. "Ya'll just make sure ya'll tune in because Snoop Dogg and Slightly Stoopid, we gonna be rippin', rockin', flippin', floppin', hippin' and hoppin' in a hood near you."

Slightly Stoopid's Miles Doughty adds, “Stoopid and Snoop are gonna be brewing up a melting pot of West Coast madness and taking it out for the whole country to see!”

Slightly Stoopid: The Ocean Beach, CA group illustrates the perfect underground success story and is proof that with hard work, new technology and file-sharing, die hard fans (known as Stoopidheads or Ese Locos), and the right music anything is possible. Described as a fusion of acoustic rock and blues with reggae, hip-hop, and punk, Slightly Stoopid–Miles Doughty (guitar, bass, vocals), Kyle McDonald (guitar, bass, vocals), Ryan "RyMo" Moran (drums), C-Money (trumpet, keyboards), DeLa (saxophone), and Oguer "OG" Ocon (congas, percussion, harp, vocals)–formed in 1995 and were signed by the late great Sublime frontman Brad Nowell to his Skunk Records label when Miles and Kyle were still in high school. Without the help of radio, MTV, or any traditional music industry channels, the band has performed at such prestigious U.S. festivals as Coachella, Lollapalooza, Austin City Limits and New Orleans Jazz Fest. They've also performed with Dave Matthews Band, Damian "Jr. Gong" Marley and the Marley Brothers, Sublime, The Roots, G. Love & Special Sauce and Pennywise. They spent the summer of 2008 on their first-ever solo headlining amphitheatre tour with friends Pepper and Sly & Robbie, and have seen their total album catalog sales top the 500,000 mark. Their 5th studio album 2007's Chronchitis debuted at #55 on the Billboard Top 200 Chart and #2 on the indie chart and their most recent release, the first ever "odds and ends" collection Slightly Not Stoned Enough to Eat Breakfast Yet Stoopid came out in 2008 on their own growing label Stoopid Records.

Calvin "Snoop Dogg" Broadus: He burst onto the scene in 1992 as one of the most notable protégés of producer Dr. Dre and quickly became the king of the West Coast and single handedly put Long Beach, CA, on the map in terms of hip hop. In 17 years, the Grammy-nominated rapper, record producer, and actor has released nine solo records and sold over 30 millions albums worldwide and has successfully been able to transition himself from gangsta rapper to the mainstream audience. He has been involved in a myriad of branding opportunities and side projects including the Snoop Youth Football League, a clothing line Rich & Infamous, 2 popular television shows, "Snoop Dogg's Father Hood" on E! Entertainment and "Dogg After Dark" on MTV, and will be launching his own online music distribution site DigitalOnlineGangstaGrooves.com. Snoop will also be releasing a new album Malice in Wonderland this fall as part of his MTV deal on Doggystyle Records.

Stephen Marley: The second eldest son of reggae legend Bob Marley released his debut and Grammy winning solo album Mind Control in March 2007, which peaked at #35 on the Billboard charts thanks in part to the beat-box heavy hit "The Traffic Jam" which was later remixed by Snoop Dogg as “Traffic Main Answer”. The Best Reggae Album is a mix of the sounds and styles Stephen loves: reggae, rock, R&B, nyaginhi rhythms, flamenco and hip-hop, and features cameos from roots-rock star Ben Harper, hip-hop hero Mos Def, and younger brother Damian "Jr. Gong" Marley. The producer, singer, songwriter, and multi-instrumentalist has won a total of five Grammy's, more than any other Marley family member or reggae artist in history, and his production skills can be heard on albums by Buju Banton, brothers Julian and Ziggy, Spearhead, Eve, Erykah Badu, Capleton and Mr. Cheeks.

Win Tickets to the show. We have 10 pairs of tickets to this show and we will be drawing winners every Friday & up until July 15th. In order to win, comment on this post with your favorite Snoop lyrics (did we just set ourselves up for the most NSFW post in Pipeline history?). We will email you if you win. If you haven't been emailed by the 15th, better buy a ticket!

We also will be giving out tickets to our Facebook Group friends, so join that as well if you want to win them

, , , ,

87 Responses to Win Tickets To Snoop Dogg, Mickey Avalon, Slighty Stoopid @ Rose Garden

1. Rori June 30, 2009 at 12:49 #

Murdah is da case dat dey gave me….

• Tara July 8, 2009 at 14:13 #

Laid back…

• Leah B July 9, 2009 at 20:42 #

Guess whose back in tha motha fuckin house with a fat dick fo ya motha fuckin mouth, hoes recognize niggaz do too, cause when bitches get skanless an pull a voodoo, what you gone do? you really don’t know. so i’d advise you not to trust that hoe, silly of me to fall in love with a bitch knowin damn well i’m too caught up with my grip – now when the sun rotates and my game grows bigga, how many bitches wanna fuck with nigga named snoop dogg i’m all the above, i’m too swift on my toes to get caught up with you hoes but see – it aint no fun if my homies cant get a taste of cause you know i dont love em

• Brendon July 15, 2009 at 12:40 #

But um, back to the lecture at heard
      Perfection is perfect so what I let them understand
      From a young G’s perspective
      And before me dig into a bitch, I have to find the contraceptive
      You never know, she could be earning her man and learning her man
      And at the same time burning her man
      Now you know I ain’t with that shit Lieutenant
      And no pussy good enough to give her while up in it
      Yeah, and that’s realer than real deal Holyfield
      And now you hookers and hoes know how I feel
      Now if it’s good enough to give up proper chunk
      I take a small piece of some of that funky stuff

It’s like this and like that and like this and uh
      It’s like that and like this and like that and uh
      It’s like this and like that and like this and uh

• Shannan Hunt July 15, 2009 at 13:05 #

It could be nice to see Snoop. Especially considering I missed Chappelle last night.

2. Lysa June 30, 2009 at 12:53 #

Fallin’ back on that ass, with a hellified gangsta lean
    Gettin’ funky on the mic like a ol’ batcha’ collard greens
    It’s the capital S, oh yes I’m fresh, N double-O P
    D O double-G Y, D O double-G, ya see
    Showin’ much flex when it’s time to wreck a mic
    Pimpin’ hoes and clockin’ a grip like my name was Dolomite
    Yeah, and it don’t quit
    I think they in the mood for some muthafuckin’ G shit
    (Hell yeah) So Dre… (Whattup Dogg?)
    Gotta give ‘em what they want (What’s that, G?)
    We gotta break ‘em off somethin’ (Hell yeah)
    And it’s gotta be bumpin’ (City of Compton!)

3. rick June 30, 2009 at 12:54 #

la di da di

4. Melinda June 30, 2009 at 12:56 #

When I met you last night baby
    Before you opened up yo’ gap
    I had respect for you lady
    But now I take it all back

5. Liz June 30, 2009 at 13:12 #

So whatcha wanna do?
    I got a pocket full of rubbers and my home boys do too
    So turn off the lights and close the door
    But for what–we don’t love you hoes
    Yeahhh so we gonna smoke an ounce to this
    G’s up hoes down while ya motherfuckas bounce to this.

6. Charles Lazaruz Live - action artist June 30, 2009 at 13:24 #

Cold day in Gotham in the Bat Cave chillin
    Catnip for Catwoman so she caught the feeling
    Huh, talk about flavor for a Pringle
    A favor for a favor maybe later we can mingle
    Damn, just then, the Bat Phone ringin
    They hoo-bangin’ in Gotham, I got to do my thing

*** and don’t forget to Twitter/CharlesLazaruz

7. Reuben June 30, 2009 at 13:28 #

I’m too swift on my toes to get caught up with you hoes
    But see, it ain’t no fun, if my homies can’t get a taste of it
    Cause you know I don’t love em

8. David June 30, 2009 at 13:38 #

In the County jail rappin’ and bangin’ at the same time
    And since I don’t smoke cigarrettes loc, s*** I gotta slang mine
    And I ain’t tryin’ to get on swole so I ain’t f***in’ with the iron
    I got biches brinin’ me money and ain’t a goddamm thing funny

9. JB June 30, 2009 at 13:46 #

Just what we need, bangin on wax another trip
    What you gon’ do nigga, jack the mothership?
    You’re like a actor wit another script
    Predictable as Rambo wit another clip

10. India June 30, 2009 at 13:56 #

Now-A-Later’s, gum drops, jelly beans
    Lollipops and triple beams
    Blue carpet, yeah that’s the treatment
    Candy so sweet, got everybody eatin it
    Bigg Snoop Dogg, I’m the star of this
    So gone on and get yourself a bar of this
    No change man.. gimme the bucks
    The kinda candy I sell they call it deez nutz
    I’m almond with the caramel insides
    You were playin front end with the french fries
    How it feel man? What it look like?
    I’m in your neighborhood, pullin on some Bud Light
    Sweet and sticky, take it out the wrapper
    Now put it in your mouth
    To the beat of the drum, it’ll be fun
    and I bet you can’t just eat one (Candy!)

11. Megan June 30, 2009 at 14:16 #

This jam is dedicated to all non-optimistics
    That thought I wasn’t comin, out with some exquisite, rhymes
    But that’s OK, cause now I’m back

12. Jon Hopkins June 30, 2009 at 15:30 #

“She want the nigga with the biggest nuts, and guess what?
    He is I, and I am him, slim with the tilted brim
    What’s my motherfuckin name?”

@jonhop85

13. Meg R June 30, 2009 at 16:17 #

“Two in the mornin and the party’s still jumpin
    cause my momma ain’t home
    I got bitches in the living room gettin it on
    and, they ain’t leavin til six in the mornin (six in the mornin)
    So what you wanna do, sheeeit
    I got a pocket full of rubbers and my homeboys do too
    So turn off the lights and close the doors
    But (but what) we don’t love them hoes, yeah!”

@thisgirlsmiles

14. Teagan June 30, 2009 at 16:46 #

I got a living room full of fine dime brizzles
    Waiting on the Pizzle, the Dizzle and the Shizzle
    G’s to the bizzack, now ladies here we gizzo

15. David Moss June 30, 2009 at 18:12 #

Now here’s a jimmyjoke about your momma that she might not like:
    I HEARD SHE WAS A ‘FRISCO DYKE!

16. Nancy Dadey June 30, 2009 at 21:32 #

Rollin down the street, smokin indo, sippin on gin and juice
    Laid back [with my mind on my money and my money on my mind]

17. Mike Truong July 1, 2009 at 04:33 #

Top Dogg, bite ‘em all, nigga burn the shit up
    D-P-G-C my nigga turn that shit up
    C-P-T, L-B-C, yeah we hookin’ back up
    And when they bang this in the club baby you got to get up
    Thug niggas drug dealers yeah they givin’ it up
    Lowlife, yo’ life, boy we livin’ it up
    Takin’ chances while we dancin’ in the party for sure
    Slip my hoe a forty-fo’ and she got in the back do’
    Bitches lookin’ at me strange but you know I don’t care
    Step up in this motherfucker just a-swangin’ my hair
    Bitch quit talkin’, Crip walk if if you down with the set
    Take a bullet with some dick and take this dope from this jet
    Out of town, put it down for the Father of Rap
    And if yo’ ass get cracked, bitch shut yo’ trap
    Come back, get back, that’s the part of success
    If you believe in the X you’ll be relievin’ your stress

18. kitty July 1, 2009 at 13:33 #

her mean mother stepped and said to me, “hi”. punched sally in the face and punched her in the eye. punched her in the belly and stepped on her feet, slammed her down on the hard concrete.

19. Sam July 1, 2009 at 14:01 #

All that hype and nothing about Mickey Avalon??!?!
    And you’re website is named after Portland?
    Mickey owns P-town! Learn more

• Julian Chadwick July 1, 2009 at 14:18 #

HA!

20. Jake July 1, 2009 at 15:29 #

I’m Snoop Dogg, I’m smooth and imperial,
    I wake up every morning to my Lucky Charms cereal

21. LYNETTE July 1, 2009 at 18:54 #

She might be with him, but shes thinking bout me, me, meee,
    We don’t go to the mall, we don’t go out to eat, eat, eeeeat,
    And all that we ever do is play in the sheets,sheets sheeets,
    Smoke us a cigarette, and go back to sleep, sleep, sleep, so we can get a!

22. angy sumner July 2, 2009 at 13:06 #

Best ever verse, rollin down the street smokin endo sippin on gin and juice. with my mind on money and money on my mind. Another good one; drop it like its hot! I love snoop doog

• Jared July 3, 2009 at 03:36 #

…but my dream is to own a fly casino,
      like Bugsy Siegel and do it all legal,
      and get scooped up by the little homie in the Regal…

23. Kathryn July 3, 2009 at 04:26 #

She might be with him, but shes thinking bout me, me, meee,
    We don’t go to the mall, we don’t go out to eat, eat, eeeeat,
    And all that we ever do is play in the sheets,sheets sheeets…

My boytoy in PDX says theses lyrics describe our relatioship

24. Renee July 3, 2009 at 06:59 #

Some do the things that they do cos they dumb
    and some do the things that they do for crumbs
    I do mine for me ya see?
    Not the big homey double O-G

25. Sareena July 3, 2009 at 08:31 #

you, back there in those french braids, what’s yo name?
    -my name is Snoop
    Alright Snoop, what do you wanna be when you grow up?
    – Iwanna be a motherfuckin hustla, ya betta ask somebody

26. Meg R July 3, 2009 at 08:39 #

“La Di Da Di, we likes to party
    We don’t cause trouble, we don’t bother nobody”

I added a second set of lyrics so I could mention that I would LOVE to see this show because I love all of the artists, especially Slightly Stoopid and Snoop Dogg, and it’s always fun to win things.

@thisgirlsmiles

27. Alex July 3, 2009 at 08:50 #

i got my rolly on my arm and im pourin chandon and i roll the best weed cause i got it goin ON!

28. theeveslikeus July 3, 2009 at 10:06 #

Went by memory and i messed up. Only human.
    Let me clarify~

“The haters hate ’cause they can never be”

@theeveslikeus

29. Carina July 3, 2009 at 10:14 #

Put your motherfuckin’ hands in the air and wave ‘em round like you just don’t care!

30. Traci Palmer July 3, 2009 at 12:33 #

1, 2, 3 and to the 4. Snoop doggy dogg and dr. dre is at your door!

31. Nicole Sarina July 3, 2009 at 12:49 #

Ya know, some of these niggas is so deceptive
    Usin’ my style like a contraceptive
    I hope ya get burnt, it seems ya haven’t learnt
    It’s the nick nack patty wack, I still got the bigger sack

So put your gun away, run away, cuz’ I’m back
    Hit’em up, Get’em up, Spit’em up, now tell me what’s goin’ on
    It makes me wanna holler, cuz’ my dollars come in ozones
    Lone for the break-up, so take off your clothes

And quit tryin’ to spit at my mothafuckin’ hoe’s
    Speakin’ of hoe’s, I’ll get to the point
    You think you got the bomb cause I rolled you a joint
    You’s a flea and I’m the big dogg

I’ll scratch you off my balls with my motherfuckin’ paws
    Ya’ll niggas better recognize and see where I’m comin’ from
    It’s still the East Side till I die, why ask why
    As the world keeps spinnin’ to the D O double G Y

It’s a crazy mixed up world
    It’s a doggy dogg world

32. stephen h July 3, 2009 at 13:28 #

“i got some freaks in the living room gettin it on and they ain’t leavin till 6 in the mornin'”

33. andy July 3, 2009 at 13:39 #

Sippin on Gin and Juice? Laid back

34. Marcie July 3, 2009 at 14:06 #

Killer wit the beat, I know killers in the street
    Wit the steel that’ll make you feel like Chinchilla in the heat
    So don’t try to run up on my ear talking all that raspy shit
    Trying to ask me shit!

35. Abby July 3, 2009 at 14:23 #

Now, the way I gets off in that ass it’s a sin to not assassin
    Grab a microphone have flashbacks and start flashin, ahh
    I’m bound to toast ya…
    I ain’t got no money for bail, that’s real as fuck (f’real)
    Tryin to get a meal ticket and kick it
    Chill, catch a plane to Spain or maybe Brazil
    on the real can you feel me?

36. bjames July 3, 2009 at 16:16 #

I’m true to the style on my behalf
    I put some bubbles in the tub so I can take a bubble bath
    Clean, dry, was my body and hair
    I threw on my brand new Doggy underwear

37. Carrie J July 3, 2009 at 18:40 #

…we don’t cause trouble we don’t bother nobody we’re just some niggas on the mic, cause when we rock upon the mic we rock the mic right..

38. big stew July 3, 2009 at 19:52 #

It’s the sucker emcee barbecue cookout!cookout!
    Watch me now!
    Ha-ha yea with yo bad self.
    Watch out

39. Brittany July 4, 2009 at 08:45 #

It’s all because of you, i’m feelin said and blue
    You went away, now my life is filled with rainy days
    I love you so, how much you’ll never know
    Cause you took your dope away from me

40. Dylan July 5, 2009 at 22:55 #

It’s time to escape but I don’t no where the duck I’m headed. Up or down right or left life or death I see my self in a must of smoke death becomes any nigga that takes me for a joke we hit a five dollar stick now we putting in work unaccountable amounts of dirt death becomes all niggaz anybody kills you no what the deal is nigga you no what the real is

41. Jaimee Mackinno July 7, 2009 at 15:31 #

When I see my baby boo, shit, I get foolish
    Smack a nigga that tries to pursue it
    Homeboy, she taken, just move it
    I asked you nicely, don’t make the Dogg lose it

42. Sejal July 7, 2009 at 16:06 #

Now, that, I got me some Seagram’s gin
    Everybody got they cups, but they ain’t chipped in
    Now this types of shit, happens all the time
    You got to get yours but fool I gotta get mine

43. Joel July 7, 2009 at 17:02 #

Did whatshisname dun getactchu yesterday?
    Who?
    Deeeeez nuuuutz!

44. Sarah July 7, 2009 at 22:49 #

“Smoke weed everyday….”

45. Bud July 7, 2009 at 23:08 #

Mickey Avalon and Snoop…wow.

46. Cre8tivegirl July 7, 2009 at 23:27 #

Oh I love the Dogg but Slightly Stoopid is from my hood…I could use a few free tickets!

47. Cre8tivegirl July 7, 2009 at 23:35 #

OK, Here are some of my favs-

I got the rolly on my arm and I’m pouring Chandon
    And I roll the best weed cause I got it going on

and

Bitch please
    Now what you need to do is
    Hand my coat
    And roll me some dope
    Different strokes,
    for different folks

48. jordan July 8, 2009 at 00:44 #

I got the rolly on my arm and I’m pouring Chandon
    And I roll the best weed cause I got it going on

49. Emily Rose July 8, 2009 at 08:42 #

Wishing for a steak eatin on a Kit Kat =)

50. Elissa Gavette July 8, 2009 at 09:14 #

I can’t fake it, just break it, and when I take it
    See I specialize in making all the girls get naked

51. Marijke July 8, 2009 at 09:48 #

Mirror mirror, on, the wall
    Who is the top Dogg of them all?”
    There was a rubble dubble, five minutes it lasted
    The mirror said, “You are you conceited bastard”

and who doesn’t love, for sheer hilarity while high: I said, “You can’t have me, I’m too young for you bit*h!”
    She said, “No you’re not,” then she starts cryin
    I says I’m nineteen, she says, “Stop lyin!”
    I says, “I am, go ask my mother
    And with your wrinkled pussy, I can’t be your lover”

52. Ivana July 8, 2009 at 11:27 #

Welcome to this world that you never thought existed
    And you got to be a soldier to be inlisted
    Listen, IM gunna take your mind, your body and your soul
    On a whole lil’ trip just don’t loose your grip
    Wait a second (Wait a second), were is the sack
    You don’t have to ask no questions just jump in the back
    And leave your strap, cus there ain’t none of that
    Were we goin’, it ain’t nuthin’ but 808, beats and flauntin’

53. Rayna July 8, 2009 at 11:39 #

la-di-da-di, we likes to party, we don’t cause no trouble, we don’t bother nobody…

54. mychal July 8, 2009 at 12:28 #

And tryin ta be hard and tryin ta be big willies or whatever they call it
    I guess it’s time for me to act just like an alcoholic

55. hilary July 8, 2009 at 14:26 #

I got a pocket full of rubbers and my homeboys do too
    So turn off the lights and close the doors
    But (but what) we don’t love them hoes, yeah!
    So we gonna smoke a ounce to this
    G’s up, hoes down, while you motherfuckers bounce to this

56. Lauren July 9, 2009 at 16:02 #

You Got What I Want.

57. brian July 9, 2009 at 16:36 #

When the pimp’s in the crib ma
    Drop it like it’s hot

58. P-Dizzle July 9, 2009 at 16:37 #

“im tha maniac in khak Mr. Snoop Eastwood…”

59. Brett F July 9, 2009 at 17:04 #

Just about a week till the show now! It’s about to start pre-funking!

60. Darren Littlejohn July 9, 2009 at 17:21 #

you probably think a sober Buddhist can’t be down with no rap
    show up to the gig and we’ll dispel all that crap
    we watched all of Father Hood and did all that we could
    to understand the Dogg Father’s sense of how it should
    be
    with the D
    O
    double
    G

see?

-d

61. Olivia T July 9, 2009 at 17:24 #

I’m a gangsta, but y’all knew that
    Da Big Bo$$ Dogg, yeah I had to do that
    I keep a blue flag hanging out my backside
    But only on the left side, yeah that’s the Crip side
    Ain’t no other way to play the game the way I play
    I cut so much you thought I was a DJ
    [scratches] “two!” – “one!” – “yep, three!”
    S-N double O-P, D-O double G
    I can’t fake it, just break it, and when I take it
    See I specialize in making all the girls get naked
    So bring your friends, all of y’all come inside
    We got a world premiere right here, now get live!
    So don’t change the dizzle, turn it up a little
    I got a living room full of fine dime brizzles
    Waiting on the Pizzle, the Dizzle and the Shizzle
    G’s to the bizzack, now ladies here we gizzo

62. Cre8tivegirl July 9, 2009 at 17:31 #

I got the rolly on my arm and I’m pouring Chandon
    And I roll the best weed cause I got it going on

63. ben July 9, 2009 at 17:38 #

bowwowwowyippyohyippyaye

64. portlandjosh July 9, 2009 at 17:53 #

Now, do anybody in tha house remember
    When there wasn’t no Snoop Dogg? (Hell yeah!)
    There wasn’t no rappers hollin’ ’bout LBC
    Am I trippin’ ya’ll? (Hell no!)
    Now, when I grow up, I wanna be like Snoop

65. Louisa July 9, 2009 at 18:11 #

This is for the Gz, and this is for the Hustlas
    This is for the Hustlas, now back to the Gz

Snoop me, please!

66. Kathryn July 9, 2009 at 18:43 #

*I’m the capital S I don’t fuck with stress
    N double O-P D-O muthafuckin double G!*

67. Sarah July 9, 2009 at 19:05 #

She want the nigga with the biggest nuts, and guess what?
    He is I, and I am him, slim with the tilted brim
    What’s my motherfuckin name?

68. Carina July 9, 2009 at 19:39 #

beeyotch!

69. amber July 9, 2009 at 21:00 #

it would be simply amazing to go to this

70. Lei July 9, 2009 at 21:09 #

mirror mirror, on the wall

71. Brenda Hui July 9, 2009 at 21:15 #

And I just love your jazzy ways
    Doggy Dogg, your love is here to stay

72. Tiffany July 9, 2009 at 22:18 #

One for the money
    Two for the bitches
    Three to get laid
    Four to hit the switches…

73. Amber Hyde July 10, 2009 at 12:44 #

I’d love some gin & juice!

74. zach July 10, 2009 at 13:41 #

If I wasn’t broke, I’d be at this show!!!!

Lexxus flex us from long beach to Texas, sexist hoes they wanna get with mister snoop dogg its the shiznit biotch!!

~Z

75. Cara July 10, 2009 at 14:04 #

sensual seduuuuuction.

76. Ellen July 10, 2009 at 20:14 #

Wherever I go, it’s all the same,
    Do the pussy have a name, yeah, but it might change
    Depending on the weather or the mood that day

77. Kerry RS July 12, 2009 at 08:29 #

you don’t love me, you just love my doggystyle…

78. AC July 15, 2009 at 06:10 #

sippin on gin and juice, laid back

79. Kari July 15, 2009 at 12:18 #

Drop it like it’s hot.

80. Val White July 15, 2009 at 12:19 #

AHHHH I love me some Snoop! Snoop a loop!

81. tj July 15, 2009 at 12:31 #

WU-TANG IS HERE FOREVER!!! MUTHA FUCKA!!!