Oregon Country Fair
July 10, 2009
Photo by GeoffK of OnPDX.com
Oregon Country Fair is just one of the many interesting events going on this weekend. check out this list for many more: 75+ Portland & Oregon Weekend Events, Parties & Free Tickets | JulyÃƒâ€š 9-12
- More "Daily Stank Image Bank" photos here
- If you would like your picture to appear in the "Daily Stank Image Bank", add it to the Pdx Pipeline Flickr Group.
More pictures & info from the Oregon Country Fair after the break…
Click picture for larger size/better quality
Celebrate with us July 10, 11, 12 and delight in our world class entertainment, hand-made crafts, delectable foods, educational displays and magical surprises at every turn of the path We invite you to join us in our wooded setting, 13 miles west of Eugene near Veneta, Oregon for an unforgettable adventure.
The Oregon Country Fair creates events and experiences that nourish the spirit, explore living artfully and authentically on Earth, and transform culture in magical, joyous and healthy ways.
Tickets for the 40th anniversary Oregon Country Fair are on sale now at TicketsWest outlets and other retail centers throughout the Northwest. Tickets are also available on the TicketsWest website. All tickets must be purchased off-site; no tickets will be sold at the fair site at any time.
Visitor Information Links
- Quick Visitor Guide
- Where to Stay
- Fair Do's and Don'ts
- First Aid
- Backpack/Pkg. Storage
- Lost and Found
- Fair Map
- Educational Opportunities
About OCF Links
- About OCF
- Green, Green, Green
- Ecology at The Fair
- Events – Culture Jam
- How to Participate
Listed below are links for each stage. You can also sort the entertainment schedule by stage, name, or date by using the drop down menu below.
- Main Stage – Located in a large, sunny meadow, this stage is the Fair's largest
- Daredevil Palace – Jugglers and clowns and musical spoons
- Shady Grove Stage – Big tree, acoustic music
- Kesey Stage at Energy Park
- Gypsy Stage – Music and dance from the Middle East
- W.C. Fields Stage – All things considered, we'd rather be here!
- Spirit Tower – Dance and Hip-Hop.
- Rabbit Hole – Spoken word artists
- Front Porch – Spoken word artists
- Blue Moon Stage – Folk music on the Left Bank
- Stage Left – The OCF's very own circus
- Chez Ray's Next Stage – Hip Hop High Energy
- Monkey Palace – Primates at Chela Mela
- Might Tiny Puppet Stage
- Hoarse Chorale – Rock and folk at Chela Mela
- Morningwood Odditorium – Even odder at Chela Mela
- Community Village – Activism and entertainment
- Youth Stage