The weather is nice and warm and perfect to enjoy many of Portland's bestÃƒâ€š happy hours. We asked our twitter friends once again for some help to find the best bars to enjoy those outside drinks. As always, there are many suggestions.
Twitter answers to Portland's best patios after the break…
- PdxPipeline: Question: It's definitely summer. Where are the best bar patios in Portland (& why)? Answers posted later on Pipeline #pdxbars
- douglassherwood: Bye & Bye, Aalto Lounge, Ron Toms, Momo
- thomasgood:Ãƒâ€š best bar patios in PDX would have to include Departure Lounge for the fantastic views of the city
- mpsinger:Ãƒâ€š Produce Row, Rontoms, and — kinda sadly — On Deck
- Badjujubee: Excellent hidden patio at the Bar and Grill on NW 21st Ave. Bid shade trees, a water garden, multi-colored lights in the trees.
- cynseattle: … the patio at Fenouil. Great happy hour food, views of Jamison Sq and summer scene can't be beat.
- CharleyAwesome: Piazza Italia over near 10th and johnson, because they're actual Italians from Italy working there! atmosphere and food A++
- mrlloyd: Ron Toms has ping pong and a large patio. My fav. bar. Get some brie fondue and a greyhound and call it a night.
- beeraroundtown: Lucky Lab, since you get to play with dogs
- Badjujubee: Ok, there's another one I remembered. MoMo on SW 10th, just past the library. Another hidden dive bar gem!
- TracyTThomas: Hedge House on Division has a nice outdoor area and has yummy C-Note beer!
- Dustatron: nite light has a great back porch
- wendmagazine: The East Burn — hanging chairs, fire pits in the middle of tables and semi covered so you can still go when it rains!
- ohkatey:Ãƒâ€š patios not so nice, but Bartinis has outdoor seating & half price on all their amazing martinis and cheap appetizers 4 happyhr!
- opinionateit: Random Oreder Cafe on Alberta. a coffee shop w/ beer & mimosas; better for all friends food &fun people watching on Last Thur
- latemodeldavey: leisure has the best porch. Ping pong tables. Need I say more?
Answers from Facebook
Terence FlanaganNew Old Lompoc-just a great outdoor seating situation
Plan B-huge patio!
Goose hollow inn- great amibiance
Skyline Tavern-best view in town, period. Romantic
East Burn-better in fall because it's enclosed… Read More
21rst avenue bar and grill- umm…scenery
On Deck…hey look we DO live in a city! It's true, it's true
And Saltys on marine drive -river view
- Kenric L. AsheRonToms and Plan B are always the first two that come to mind for the happy hours, lots of tables, and excellent music. Also Roadside Attraction is cool.