pipeline-round

FIRST, You have to be a member of our Facebook group to win. I will check the names against the group. Join here before entering if you are not a member. Don't worry, we only send out one message a week about portland events and free tickets.

Looking for something to do this weekend?

75+ Portland Weekend Events, Parties & Free Tickets | September 24-27

___________________________________

Every week, Pipeline gives away many tickets to great shows all around Portland (and sometimes outside of Portland). We usually reserve many/most of these for friends of ours on Facebook group.

Free Tickets and info after the break…

To CLAIM the tickets below

email us at PDXpipeline@gmail.com with the show name (please do not message me on Facebook or Myspace about tix) and why you want to go. IMPORTANT: Tell me why you want to go to the show to win. Do you like the venue? Do you like a songe? Do you just like free stuff? Many people will not read this change and therefore not be eligible to win. If you did read it and do that, you probably have a really good chance.

NO WINNERS ACCEPTED AFTER 4PM on FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 25

From DoubleTee/Roseland:

MUTE MATH w/As Tall As Lions October 6 @ Roseland Theater, 8pm. All ages.

THE MIGHTY DIAMONDS October 19 at Peter's Room @ Roseland, 9pm. 21 Plus.  Classic Roots Rock Reggae.

DEADMAU5 w/Burns October 28 @ Roseland Theater, 8pm. All ages.

COLLECTIVE SOUL Sat October 24 @ Roseland Theater, 9pm. 21 Plus.

JULIAN MARLEY & STEPHEN MARLEY w/ Javaughn, Gully Bank Sound, Friday November 6 @ Roseland Theater, 9pm. All ages. Just Announced! Pre-sale now

REGINA SPEKTOR w/Jupiter One Nov 1 @ Roseland Theater, 8pm. All ages.

From Cinema 21:

Cult classic THE ROOM on Saturday, Sept. 26 at 11:00pm

From Red Bull & Crystal Ballroom

Red Bull Sound Clash With the Builders and the Butchers and Viva Voce

From Goodfoot Lounge:

Fri 9/25- dj aquaman's soul stew- classic funk, soul and breakbeats

Sat 9/26- jackstraw, freak mountain ramblers- two of pdx's most beloved bands, jackstraw plays fiery bluegrass while the freaks bring a dose of psychedelic Americana to the affair.

Tue 9/29- scott pemberton trio- inventive instrumental rock, jazz, surf, funk and electronic from trio featuring guitarist scott pemberton (triclops, goodfoot all-stars) and drummer ji tanser (jujuba, blue cranes)

Wed 9/30- piano throwers (tye north, carlton jackson, scott pemberton)- instrumental rock and Americana led by leftover salmon bassist tye north

From NW Film Center

Saturday, September 26, 3:00 pm
DEPROFUNDIS:  THE SOUND OF THE SEA
Part of the Film Center's Contemporary Spanish Cinema series
Spain/Portugal, 2007
Director:  Miguelanxo Prado
Spanish graphic novelist Miguelanxo Prado is one of the best-known and most important European comic authors.  Here he turns to animation to bring to life this lyrical, wordless story about freedom, passion, and loss, in homage to the ocean and its enchantment of imagination.  (75 min.)

From Rotture:

• 9/24 Back2School Bass Sesions:  Skream | Daedelus | Nosaj Thing + more!
  • 9/25 Supernature w/ Panther, White Rainbow and resident DJ's BJ, E*Rock, and Copy
  • 9/30 Dolly Ranchers Reunion w/ Tara Jane O Niel
  • 10/1 The Blakes, Nucular Aminals, The Monarques

, ,

4 Responses to Win Portland Tickets: Goodfoot, NW Film Center, Roseland, Crystal Ballroom & More

1. Lorraine Storm September 25, 2009 at 14:20 #

I would like to win tickets to Regina Spektor because I like her music and I think she would be fun to see live.

-Lorraine

2. Stephanie September 25, 2009 at 17:49 #

Regina Spektor’s work is beautiful and I would love to see her live.

3. aïda September 25, 2009 at 19:46 #

Yo Yo Yo,
    Mute Math is not just a name, it is a state of mind.
    When I look into my parabola, I don’t see a sine wave but one point going off into space at equal rates in two directions. Dude that’s so heavy and so it their sound! Please Please Please send me to this show!.
    Sorry I work on Fridays with no internet access and never get to win, and yet my mom keeps telling me what a winner I am. Don’t make my mom a liar and let me win!

aïda!

• Chelsee Heinrichs September 26, 2009 at 19:55 #

I would loveloveloveloooove to take my friend to see Regina Spektor live. I danced a contemporary piece to her “Apres Moi” song at a few shows this past year that really pushed me as a dancer. Plus, my friend has idolized Regina since the beginning of her singing career. I would be thrilled to surprise her with tickets to this show. Guaranteed, we would be the two happiest ladies there. :)