Wear Your Costume To COMPANY On Halloween, Get In For $10.31 + Win Tickets!

From our partners at Jane, a theater company:

Company @ Jane, Portland Theater on Halloween? Why not…when wearing your costume to the show will get you in for a mere $10.31?? The show starts at 8:00 p.m., so there will still be plenty of time for those pre- and post-funks.

And if $10.31 bones for admission on All Hallows' isn't a good enough deal for ya — or you'd prefer to seek a different kind of culture that night – why not just win a pair of tickets? The show runs through Nov. 8, so there are still a few more days take in this awesome musical production.

To win, comment on this post and tell us about your weirdest Halloween costume ever (and yea, you can cheat; if you haven't had a weird one, what's the weirdest one you've seen?) Winners drawn on Firday at noon.

The Oregonian calls it "Lush," "Delicious" and "Recommended". So, win some tickets and come on out!

COMPANY is showing at the Delores Winningstad Theatre in the Portland Center for the Performing Arts (PCPA; 1111 SW Broadway/503.248.4335). A classic comedy all about love, dating and marriage, COMPANY follows the exploits of Bobby, a turning-35-year-old bachelor who has been unable — or more to the point, unwilling — to walk down the aisle.

Also:

, , ,

8 Responses to Wear Your Costume To COMPANY On Halloween, Get In For $10.31 + Win Tickets!

1. Lindsay October 29, 2009 at 12:47 #

Last year I went as a flasher. From the neck up, I was rocking aviators, a thick fake mustache and slicked back hair. Down below, when the trench coat opened, party goers saw a “wife beater” tank top, a bright red pair of boxers and a big beautiful boner popping out! (It was a good excuse to buy a strap-on!)

Don’t worry, this was an adult party, no children were offended in the execution of this costume! Ho ho ho!

2. Kirsten October 29, 2009 at 15:25 #

When I was little I dressed up like a candle. I made the costume myself, and I ended up looking more like a giant, white penis than a candle.

• Julian Chadwick October 29, 2009 at 15:28 #

Wow…TMI? not sure :)

3. Claire Nevins October 29, 2009 at 16:24 #

I wore all black and taped boxes of cereal with knifes stuck in the cereal boxes. Some of the boxes bled. I was a CEREAL killer!

4. Franklin Spillman October 29, 2009 at 19:29 #

Yesterday I saw a guy walking around the Pearl with fake blood dripping all over while carrying a lumpy plastic bag. He proclaimed randomly to people that he saw that he had Ebola virus.

5. jenny October 30, 2009 at 01:31 #

Many years ago my friend, Cecilia, went as a horse’s ass. She painted her face brown and cleverly rigged a yarn “tail” to the top of her forehead. She then painted her lips pink and carried with her a supply of tootsie rolls which she chewed throughout the night. When the moment seemed most full of offensive potential she would blow raspberries with her lips and dramatically spit out the tootsie rolls blobs onto the floor. Very disgusting and totally hilarious to see the reactions.

6. Jenny October 30, 2009 at 01:34 #

Did not!!!

7. Kathy Rankin October 30, 2009 at 09:16 #

The weirdest costume I wore was the rolling stones groupy skirt and I wore boots, but the cool part was the leash.
    I had a leash with Mick Jagger bobble head doll on it all night!
    I took Mick Jagger out on the town and saw the Yanks at the Steinhaus. It was hilarious! I had him on my leash all night but at least I knew where he was!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Portland Halloween Parties, Events, Costumes, Contests, Pictures, etc « Portland Music, Art, Events, Entertainment, Sustainability | PDX PIPELINE - October 29, 2009

[...] Wear Your Costume To COMPANY On Halloween, Get In For $10.31 + Win Tickets! [...]

2. 75+ Portland Weekend Events, Parties & Free Tickets | October 29 – November 1 « Portland Music, Art, Events, Entertainment, Sustainability | PDX PIPELINE - October 29, 2009