Kyle, over at Barfly, has composed a list of bars open on Thanksgiving in Portland. Since this is the PDX, there are a lot of them. Many of you will find yourselves searching for a good place to eat tomorrow and so we asked our twitter and facebook friends for suggestions. If you have other suggestions, please comment them below.
Related from PDX Pipeline:
- Oregon Thanksgiving Weekend With Winegrowers Of Columbia Gorge
- Portland Thanksgiving With Turkey Tracker | Oregon Food BankÃƒâ€š Benefit
- Pipeline listing: Storm Large's Holiday Ordeal @ Aladdin Theater
From Twitter & Facebook:
PdxPipeline: Where is a good place (&/or where will you go) to eat in the PDX area for Thanksgiving?
- Paul Leser Lucy's Table on NW twenty first ave. Complete holiday turkey meal, with super fresh local foods. Calm and inviting dining room, with freindly service. There are making pumpkin cheesecake, because I asked them nicely. The best part, they are doing the dishes!
- Beth Putnam Cooke Gustavs
- Maria Perry-CrawshawMasu….to give thanks to Portland's best sushi! (not sure if they are open, but that would be my first choice.)