The photo above is from a couple weeks back for the North Portland Anticon. The official Santacon is this Saturday. It is downtown, but meeting times and places are hidden until Saturday and even then, they of course are going to try and fool people.
This is what was sent to us:
- Santacon is Dec 19, and NOT at Skidmore
[[[ not public ]]] meeting point will be at the new park by Fox Tower 10. The one they tore down a building to make. People who go to Skidmore will be abandoned and dodged most of the day.
- Santacon may release the route map
[[[ not public ]]] If they do, they will also release at least five versions of a fake map
- The @santaconpdx twitter account is legit. They plan to screw with people up to the event, but don't plan to screw with people during the event. So subscribe to it for real-time Santa movements.
Related Posts from PDX Pipeline:
- More Portland Santacon Info: December 5, 12 &Ãƒâ€š 19
- Video: North Portland Anticon (Santacon-Type Thing That Is NotÃƒâ€š Santacon)