Deelay Ceelay — Holly
Holocene, Portland, Oregon
Video by leludeckerful
Portland's Old Town / Chinatown had a block party last year to celebrate the return (“re-erection”) of the Hung Far Low sign. It was a big success with over 3,000 in attendance. Therefore, they are doing it again this Saturday with nothing in particular to celebrate this time other than partying in Old Town.
The party is is from noon-10PM, free, and bands include Deelay Ceelay, Joggers, Lovvers, and Mean Jean. All proceeds go to local benefits (Rosehaven, Sisters of the Road, Transition Projects, PEAR). Here is the official website/flyer.
Related events and info from PDX Pipeline:
- Our Portland Events list
- Portland People: Interview With Chris LaelÃƒâ€š Larson (of Deelay Ceelay)
- August 28: Kanaval Portland | Carnival-Style Party To Benefit Haitian Orphanages
- August 28: Where's Waldo Scavenger Hunt & Portland Public SchoolsÃƒâ€š Benefit
- August 28 & 29: "Stumptown Staycation" @ Portland Saturday Market + Win $25 GiftÃƒâ€š Certificate
- August 26-28: Portland's Festa Italiana Pictures & 2010 Info
- August 28 & 29: Green Dragon Hosts 2nd Annual Nano Fest | Benefit, Beer, Food Carts