Win Goodfoot Lounge Weekend Tickets: SoutStew & Junu What?!

Pipeline has once again partnered with Goodfoot Lounge on SE Stark & 29th, and we are giving away tickets to many of their shows. To win, comment on this post WHICH SHOW & WHY YOU'D LIKE TO ATTEND. Winners drawn and emailed Friday, October 22 at 3PM.

Friday, October 22nd, 2010
SOUL STEW FEATURING DJ AQUAMAN @ 9:00pm

The classic Friday night of funk, soul and breakbeats with DJ Aquaman. $5

Saturday, October 23rd, 2010
JUNO WHAT?! @ 9:00pm

A straight-up sternum bump of electro-funk dance music featuring members of The Motet and keyboard wiz, Joey Porter! $10.

, , ,

7 Responses to Win Goodfoot Lounge Weekend Tickets: SoutStew & Junu What?!

1. P October 21, 2010 at 13:16 #

Juno What!?

At least one member of the band has called me a certified dance machine, and I’m sure they’d appreciate another party on legs up near the front of the stage. Also, I’m broke. Is there a better combo?

2. nate October 21, 2010 at 16:59 #

i don’t know who these DJs are, but i haven’t had any E in a long time.

3. DJ October 21, 2010 at 21:41 #

Soul Stew cause we like the funk!

4. Jake Brownson October 22, 2010 at 12:27 #

JUNO WHAT?! ’cause funk music at the Goodfoot gives me the chills and makes me move!

5. Eric October 22, 2010 at 12:28 #

Juno What, because I know all the keyboard-playing members of the band, and they’re pretty alright. In fact, when I think long enough about it, they’re keyboard skills come immediately to mind when I think about ass-shakin’, thigh-grinding funkish, soulish sounds. Joyful, they are. Infectious.

6. Kacy October 22, 2010 at 13:28 #

I’d love to win tickets to Juno What?! on Saturday night because we’ll be celebrating my boyfriends 30th birthday and I’m sure he’d love to go get his groove on and start this next era with a bang! XO

7. free October 22, 2010 at 14:37 #

i’ve been wanting to sweat my face off in a basement for a good, long time. ergo, put me down for some tickets to juno what, please!