Pipeline has partnered with Goodfoot Lounge on SE Stark & 29th, and we are giving away tickets to many of their shows including their shows this Christmas weekend. To win, comment on this post WHICH SHOW & WHY YOU'D LIKE TO ATTEND. Winners drawn and emailed Friday, December 24.

Related on Pipeline: Portland Holiday Events: Shopping, Christmas, Buy Local & More

———————————

From our sponsors at Goodfoot Lounge:

Friday, December 24th, 2010
SOUL STEW FEATURING DJ AQUAMAN
9:00pm | $5

The classic Friday night of funk, soul and breakbeats with DJ Aquaman.

——————————————————-

Saturday, December 25th, 2010
THE BELL BOYS, THE VILLAINS
9:00pm | $6

Get out of the house and shake a leg tonight! The Bell Boys and The Villains bring some serious chops and high energy to the lounge for a couple of rockin' sets.

, , , ,

12 Responses to Win Tickets: Portland Christmas Shows at Goodfoot Lounge | Soul Stew, The Bell Boys, The Villains

1. Matt Artz December 23, 2010 at 19:32 #

I won Tickets to Dead Kenny G’s last weekend. It was a grand show. Thanks Julian and the Goodfoot. They know how to treat their customers right!
    I saw the Bell boys for their CD release party. They a a fun band.
    Peace

2. Linda December 23, 2010 at 22:59 #

I have no where to go for Christmas Eve because I am alone. Santa said I could have this gift.

3. Steven Rambo December 23, 2010 at 23:12 #

Funk, Goodfoot, and Christmas eve all together? That sounds like enough good times to even make Scrooge forget the Humbug and get festive.

4. Amy Spears December 24, 2010 at 00:21 #

I will be alone for Christmas because my family celebrated last weekend. My best friend is out of town and my husband will be working please pick me as the winner for December 25th THE BELL BOYS, THE VILLAINS tickets!

5. Shorty December 24, 2010 at 08:24 #

Funk, Soul, and Breakbeats? What more could a girl ask for! :) I wanna go shake my booty tonight with Dj Aquaman…….just cuz!

6. sarah graser December 24, 2010 at 08:36 #

is it too late? I wanna jingle my bootie at Soul Stew!

7. shareena griscom December 24, 2010 at 10:19 #

A free Villains and Bellboys show would be awesome, especially considering how much I have spent on them already!

8. Minna December 24, 2010 at 10:21 #

I would love to see the Bell Boys (and the Villians) at Goodfoot – I’ve tried to see them twice already – but was defeated by their habit of booking shows laaate on a “school night”. I’m getting too old to be out at 1am on Thursdays!

9. William Taylor Thier December 24, 2010 at 10:39 #

Soul Stew! Sounds delish… or scrump; whichever gets me those tickets!

10. Tauran December 24, 2010 at 11:27 #

i would love to see the Bell Boys at Goodfoot. I have no plans for christmas eve.

11. jeff skoke December 24, 2010 at 13:44 #

Xmas Eve Soul Stew show. You ask why…well, we have three little kids…aged 4, 14 mos and 14 mos (yes, twins)…and the wife will give me a hall pass to do some groovin and shakin tonite. I’d love free tix!

12. Harry December 21, 2011 at 23:20 #