Pipeline has partnered with Mississippi Studios and we are giving away tickets to several of their shows including Oh Darling, Climber, & Bryan Free on Friday, December 30th. To win tickets, comment on this post why you would like to attend. Winner will be drawn Thursday, December 30.

Related Mississippi Studios Events:

————————————-—————————

From our sponsors at Mississippi Studios:
Oh Darling
Climber
Bryan Free

Thursday, December 30
8:30 door, 9:00 show
$7 advance, $9 day of show
21 and over | Buy Tickets

Mississippi Studios
3939 North Mississippi Avenue
Portland, OR 97227

About Oh Darling (ohdarlingmusic.com)
California powerhouses, Oh Darling, are an indie-rock band who make sugary pop downright addictive. Singer-keyboardist Jasmine Ash is the perfect front woman, her voice a dose of melodic sweetness. Guitar, base and drums offer a perfect backdrop for her high vocals, and the band can't help but live up to their name.

"It's impossible not to get a contact buzz from the band's buoyant, charming pop," writes the Portland Tribune. They got it right, downright impossible.

Video: Snow Day! Oh Darling's “Can't Wait to Come Home” song

———————————

Reminder: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every month to our Portland Facebook Group for many of the top events & venues in PDX. Join it if you like free stuff. Not on Facebook? Join our email list and win there.

, , , ,

9 Responses to Win Tickets: Oh Darling, Climber, Bryan Free @ Mississippi Studios | December 30

1. Noa December 26, 2010 at 20:35 #

I would like to attend because I have nothing to do this Thursday and I am closing on a a pretty bad week. I got into a bike accident a few days ago and I am not of Christian Faith so the holidays bring me down. Winning stuff will make me happy!

2. Lori Colt December 27, 2010 at 00:28 #

I’d love a pair of free tix because Oh,Darling is the next breakout group to hit the national music scene and I’ve loved them since before they moved to L.A.!!! On a side note, singer J Marie also doubles as my heroine hairstylist when she’s in town.

3. Carrie Hopkins December 27, 2010 at 14:16 #

Would love to see my favorite band again, especially at Mississippi studios!

4. Scott Pettitt December 27, 2010 at 15:36 #

I’m familiar with two of the great Portland bands on the bill, Oh Darling and Bryan Free. It’s been a crazy year and it would be nice to have a night out so I can become familiar with the other bands on the bill. Mississippi studios is the best venue in town.

5. nicole de lagrave December 27, 2010 at 16:33 #

Because everyone involved is awesome.

6. Julie Toporowski December 27, 2010 at 21:20 #

Ummmm, I heart Jasmine and would love to see her sing and bring her mexican chocolate cookies and NOT share them with Jake!
    thank you.

7. Lindsay December 27, 2010 at 22:52 #

Not gonna lie, I was planning on making it out anyway… But man, I would love to give some free tickets to some friends to get them to come with! I know they would dig all three of these bands!

8. vansau December 28, 2010 at 17:34 #

I spent the better part of a year trying to figure out who sang “Starlight” and finally discovered Jasmine Ash. I’m visiting Portland for a week from San Francisco and just found out about the show (that said, I’m planning to attend, even if I have to buy tickets).

9. Debra December 31, 2010 at 08:58 #