Pipeline has once again partnered with DoubleTee, and we are giving away a pair of tickets to many of their shows including all these below.

Related: MANY Portland Weekend Events, Parties, Free Tickets ($200+) | May 26-29

—————————————————

To win: Email us WHICH SHOW & WHY YOU’D LIKE TO ATTEND by 5PM day of show.

• TONITE! SLEIGH BELLS/NEON INDIAN w/Oberhofer @ Roseland Theater, May 26, All Ages, 8pm.
  • TONITE! RIVAL SCHOOLS w/System & Station, Mediam @ Peter's Room at Roseland, May 26, All Ages, 8pm.
  • FRIDAY NITE! ALBERTA CROSS w/Oh Darling, Adrian H & The Wounds @ Mississippi Studios, Friday May 27, 21 plus, 9pm.
  • FRIDAY NITE! ALOE BLACC w/Lilla D'Mone, Universal DJ Sect @ Dantes, Friday May 27, 21 plus, 9pm.
  • SUNDAY! All 6's and 7's Tour feat. TECH N9NE, ANDRE NICKATINA w/Yelawolf, Krizz Kaliko, Kutt Calhoun, Big Scoob, Jay Rock, Mayday!, Cool Nutz @ Cuthbert Amphitheater in Eugene (Outdoors), May 29, All Ages, 5pm.

, ,

21 Responses to Win Weekend Tickets: Roseland, Mississippi Studios, Dante’s, Cuthbert Amphitheater

1. Claire May 26, 2011 at 16:46 #

Aloe Blacc. Because I need a dollar and he really knows how to put on a great show. SO MUCH SOUL!!!

2. Michael May 26, 2011 at 16:52 #

sleigh bells- because my wife has been talking non-stop about this concert for over 2 months now. every time I mention a gig I want to see, she brings up the sleigh bells show!

3. Cory Frieberg May 26, 2011 at 16:56 #

I would love tickets for the Sleigh Bells show! My friend is in town from Wisconsin tonight and this would make our night!

CJF

4. Kevin Foster May 26, 2011 at 17:00 #

I’d love to go to this show because I love the shit out of Alexis Krauss!

5. Kevin Foster May 26, 2011 at 17:01 #

^the sleigh Bells show^

6. Allyson May 26, 2011 at 17:26 #

I want to win these tickets because I have no other plans this weekend and the events that you offer are always great.

7. Sam May 26, 2011 at 19:31 #

Some soul as part of my girl’s 29th bday festivities.

8. sean May 26, 2011 at 19:36 #

I’d love to see Alberta Cross at Miss.St. because I live a few blocks away and have to stick in town this weekend to help some friends with their yard.

9. Erin May 26, 2011 at 22:45 #

I’ve been studying my butt off for a professional exam in two weeks and I’m broke! I need a break and would love to see Aloe Blacc!!!

10. Zeb May 26, 2011 at 23:27 #

It is time to go to dante’s again. can it be?

11. Nikeisah May 27, 2011 at 00:23 #

Aloe Blocc. I like that Dante’s is adding more variety to its venue. I recently saw bad arse Funk band at Dante’s during the Soul’d Out Music Festival. They pour good drinks, lotsa eye candy, a great entertainment venue overall. I dig Aloe Blocc for bringin the Do Over to PDX and the nation, his soulful sound is just what the dr. ordered. I’ll take those tickets now please and thank you :}

12. d@Ve May 27, 2011 at 00:54 #

the miss studios show manana sounds like a great show! plus, i’ve a date and no money, so it sounds even better!!!

13. Ian Scarth May 27, 2011 at 11:30 #

I want to take my lovely girlfriend of 2 months before I leave for jobs overseas! Been a BIG fan of Tech N9ne and Andre Nickatina and Jay Rock for much of my life haven’t afforded them yet, and It’d be sick to celebrate with some idols!!!

14. Lindsay May 27, 2011 at 11:38 #

Yeah baby! I want to win because I LOVVVVVVVVEEE Oh Darling!!! I have heard Alberta Cross is awesome, too!

15. nic. May 27, 2011 at 12:08 #

alberta cross and oh darling? oh my! that’s got win all over it!

16. alysa May 27, 2011 at 13:05 #

Aloe Blacc pleeeeeeeeeeease!!!!! Last time he came to town, I missed his show, and I’d really love to see him live! Such an amazing talent!
    This will be a great end to my 60hr work week! I’ve worked hard for my money so you better treat me right! :)

17. Charles May 27, 2011 at 13:16 #

FRIDAY NITE! ALBERTA CROSS w/Oh Darling, Adrian H & The Wounds @ Mississippi Studios. This would be an awesome way to convince my wife not to be mad at me!!! HELP!!

18. Penny May 27, 2011 at 15:21 #

ALBERTA CROSS w/Oh Darling, Adrian H & The Wounds would sure help close up some of the emotional wounds torn asunder by this merciless work week.

19. froy espinoza May 27, 2011 at 15:28 #

sunday night w/ tech n9ne. i would love to see this show. been a tech fan for many years. ive been workin non stop in my kitchen the last few months and the day of the show i actually have off. it would be a great day to see this show.

20. Troy May 27, 2011 at 17:00 #

21. Troy May 27, 2011 at 17:02 #

Alberta cross – I think i can, I think I can, I can I think, I cannot think, I can’t not think, I can I think, I can can-can, I think I can.