Taken by by dit_tabano
Portland’s Last Thursday returns tomorrow evening and as we reported last month, there is a new organization working with the city and businesses on Alberta to organize the event. They are the “Friends of Last Thursday” and have sent us tips and info for tomorrow’s event.
Info and Tips (from Friends of Last Thursday):
- Street Closure: Alberta street is closed for Last Thursday.
- Parking: Parked on Alberta Street? Cars need to get off the street by 5pm.
- Trimet: Bus reroutes are in effect from 6-11pm on Alberta. Catch the bus at stops on Killingsworth instead.
- Vendors: please keep 9′ distance from dotted yellow line, and wait til 6pm to set up in the street. Parking lanes ok after 5!
- Food vendors: Applications are available at FoLT booth, between 19th and 20th
- Info Booth: The info booth is located between 19th and 20th. Come visit us and find out how to get involved! #lastthursday
- Noise & Boomboxes: Be respectful with that boombox! Sound during Last Thursday should not carry more than half a block. A noise ticket could cost you $500.
- Bathrooms: Potties are located at SE corners of 29th, 26th, 24th, 22nd, 20th & 17th and Alberta.
- Trash: Last Thursday is a leave no trace event. Pick up after yourself. Trash stations are located at every intersection
- Support: Consider donating to Friends of Last Thursday. They have a booth between 19th n 20th. Thanks!
- Ambassadors: Last Thursday Ambassadors are located every two blocks. Got questions? Look for the orange-feathered hats and make sure to say hi!
- Open Containers: No open containers at Last Thursday.
- Fire: Fire spinners need permits. Applications are available at FoLT booth, between 19th and 20th.
- Closing Time: Alberta’s Last Thursday ends at 10pm.
Our new Portland Events App for PDX Pipeline is now available for iPhones, Android phones and iPads!
Now, you can have all of the great Portland events info from our website in the palm of your hand when you're out on the town.
Download the App for iPhone here
Download the App for Android here