Multnomah Days Street Fair
Photo by Scott Mainwaring
Another August weekend in Portland means another Street Fair. This Saturday is the Multnomah Days Street Fair in Multnomah Village, SW Portland. Like any good PDX street fair, all the hits are represented – beer, food, wine, live music, parade, marching bands.
Related Portland Events and Info:
- -> Our Portland Events Calendar <-
- August 20: 4th Annual Portland Letterpress Fair | FREE After 2 p.m., Printers, Artists, Equipment
- August 20-21: IPA + BBQ Challenge @ Blitz Ladd | Vote For The Regions Best BBQ & IPAs
- August 20: Aimee Mann w/ The Weepies @ Oregon Zoo | Post-Pop, Organic Acoustic (Win Tickets)
2011 Multnomah Days Street Fair Info, Video, & More Pictures
2011 Multnomah Days
Saturday, August 20
10 a.m. - 4 p.m. | FREE | All Ages
Capitol Highway between SW 33rd and 39th Avenues
Organized by the Multnomah Village Business Association with the help of community sponsors, this annual street fair takes place on Capitol Highway between SW 33rd and SW 39th - Multnomah Village's main street. It's our 103rd anniversary year so, walk, bike or bus on over to enjoy a full day of fun for the whole family.
The ¬Ëœbiggest little' parade kicks off at ten o'clock and promises to entertain you with musicians, street performers, cars, pets and more. Blaze, the Portland Blazer mascot, will be the parade grand marshal. Over 100 vendors will line the streets showcasing art, food, crafts and other unique merchandise. Live music and interactive booths will keep the fun going until 4 pm.
The attractions have grown along with the fair, some of the highlights include:
- Kid Zone located at the Multnomah Art Center, will be open from 9am to 4pm. This Kid Zone will be the biggest in Multnomah Days' history. Multnomah Art Center will also host their annual Art Sale.
- Kiwanis Pancake Breakfast held at Key Bank from 8:30am to 11am. All proceeds go to the Mt. Hood Kiwanis Camp for Children and Adults with Disabilities.
- Live Music on the main stage begins at 11:30 with the Get A Life Marching Band.
- Multnomah Historical Association will host a Free Picnic in Gabriel Park on Sunday, July 21 from noon to 2 located at picnic sites D & E
- Two Beer and Wine Gardens: one hosted by Renner's Grill, one hosted by Sip D'Vine.
Multnomah Days Video & Pictures
Photo by T.and.M
Photo by Multnomah Arts Center
Photo by victorvonsalza
Photo by locnar89
Photo by T.and.M
Photo by afrojet
Multnomah Days Parade | Bagpipe Band