Win Tickets ($30): The Big Bang @ The Sanctuary | Musical Theatre, Comedy

Pipeline is giving away a pair of tickets to see The Big Bang on Friday, November 18 at The Sanctuary. To win, comment on this post why you’d like to attend. Winner will be drawn and emailed Friday, November 18.

Reminder: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top music and art venues in Portland. Join our email list if you like free stuff
------------

From our sponsors at Triangle Productions:
The Big Bang PortlandThe Big Bang
Thursday, November 17 – Sunday, December 11
Thursday, Friday, Saturday @ 7:30 p.m.
Sunday @ 2 p.m.
No shows Sunday, November 20 or Thursday, November 24
Tickets are $15-$35
Purchase Tickets at Ticket Turtle

The Sanctuary
1785 NE Sandy Blvd.

Here’s two guys that want to put on an 83.5 million dollar musical which ranges from the beginning to the world to present day. How are they going to do it? They are going to sing and dance their way through the whole show and see if you agree it should be done! Think “Complete Works of William Shakespeare” but set to music!

Get ready for non-sense mayhem and a lot of fun! Two guys-one piano and a lot of props!

, , , , , , , ,

9 Responses to Win Tickets ($30): The Big Bang @ The Sanctuary | Musical Theatre, Comedy

1. Hilary A November 17, 2011 at 12:38 #

This sounds like a little bit more Mel Brooks than Bard of Avon, but pretty funny stuff. Perhaps Blazing Hamlet with a side of Green Eggs? If they can dish it out, I can take it…sign me up for the mayhem express, por favor.

2. daVe November 17, 2011 at 23:47 #

i’ve a couchsurfer in from d.c. that eve. sounds like a great space and time for us!!!

3. Sandy November 17, 2011 at 23:56 #

It would be nice to be able to treat my fabulous BF to a night out since he always treats me. I’m too broke. We love to laugh and this sounds perfect!!! Singing and dancing the beginning of the world? I can only imagine!! LOL!!

4. Josh G November 18, 2011 at 00:04 #

You only have one couch surfer? I’ve got TWO couchsurfers from B.C! One of them is in the theater biz. So she would probably be stealing material. But Canada is far enough away, I think that is OK.

5. Ed November 18, 2011 at 06:52 #

Count us in! We’ll represent the Pipeline on Friday night with laughter, tears and applause in all the appropriate places. Thank you, thank you!

6. Ray November 18, 2011 at 15:12 #

It would be nice to see.

7. Janiece Staton November 18, 2011 at 18:19 #

Wow! What a fun, clever, and creative MUSICAL this sounds like it will be! Musical theater is my all time favorite type (that’s why I’m THRILLED that “GLEE” has been SO SUCCESSFUL)! Being disabled, I rarely get to go out for cultural events and pure enjoyment (usually only for medical appts, trips to stores/pharmacy, Post Office, etc.). This sounds like a GRAND TIME and I have friends who need some generosity given BACK to them, as they’ve given ME so MUCH!

8. Leonard November 23, 2011 at 17:56 #

Sounds like a fun show I’d enjoy!

9. Johnny November 24, 2011 at 11:56 #

Sounds wonderful! Nothing like a musical to start the Holidays :)