Global No Pants Day Photo by Natalie St John
This Sunday is the 2012 Global No Pants Day Party in Portland. the weather will be much nicer than the freezing temperatures faced at the 2011 No Pants Day, so expect an even larger group this year. This year’s event will also have a donation drive for the Rafael House, a multi-faceted domestic violence agency dedicated to ending intimate partner violence.
FREE PORTLAND: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top music and art venues in Portland. Join our email list if you like free stuff
Related Portland Events and Info:
- EVENTS: Our Portland Events Calendar & Ticket Giveaways
- 2011 Pictures & Review: “Global No Pants Day | 175 People, 36 Degrees”
- January 6-8: River City Music Festival: 3 Days, 14 National Acts, Dancing, & More
2012 Global No Pants Day Requirements, Party, Locations:
Facebook Event Info:
Global No Pants Day
Sunday, January 8, 2012
Time: 3-5pm, No Pants Private After party downtown 5-9pm
3:30ish the groups head out to ride the trains/max to the 1st location, the 2nd location is the Big group photo op at Pioneer Sq, 3rd location is across from Jakes, 4th stop is the No Pants party
Those locations include:
- NE Portland: Lloyd Center (Holladay Park – next to the fountain, near the Max, Tony Hardrock is the host) cowboy hat
- Downtown: Goose Hollow Inn Bar (Mellisa is the Host) Cowboy Hat
It is very important that you bring with you a back pack, a bag, etc to put your pants in, as well as an alibi as to why you’re on the max. In order not to get kicked off of the max you must be headed some where. Oh yes, remember you still are in public I recommend not wearing any thongs!
Our new Portland Events App for PDX Pipeline is now available for iPhones, Android phones and iPads!
Now, you can have all of the great Portland Events from our website in the palm of your hand when you're out on the town.
Download the App for iPhone here
Download the App for Android here
REQUIREMENTS FOR PARTICIPATION:
*This is a participatory event, don’t show up unless you will be taking off your pants*
1) Willing to take pants off on subway/Max
2) Able to keep a straight face about it
3) For those of you travelling out side of fare less square don’t forget at least $$$ for fare! VERY IMPORTANT!
4) Please be logical in your attire – No g-strings, see thru underwear, clean white under wear. ect,ect. We reserve the right to ask you to leave for poor clothing.
5) FYI – We are not doing Shopping Malls
No Pants Private Party
There will be a DJ, drink specials and a photo area for those who want to pose with the donation of pants. The after party location will be disclosed at the Big photo opt at Pioneer Sq. I can collect the $3 door fee there for faster entry in the club. (Those who pay ahead of time, get in first. Otherwise, you will pay at the door.) Yes, this is a No pants party, meaning if you are wearing pants, you must be leaving the party
If you never been here are a few links below