We are getting closer to Valentine’s Day and of course Portland like to “Keep it Weird“. One of the more KPWevents is the Valentine’s Day Zombie Pub Crawl starting at Lone Fir Cemetery and then moving to the bars on SE Stark and then up SE and NE 28th Street.
WIN TICKETS: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top music and art venues in Portland. Join our email list if you like free stuff.
Related Portland Valentine’s Day Events & Info:
- –> Portland Valentine's Day Weekend Events: Dinner, Shows, Parties <–
- February 14: Portland Valentine's Day Cruise @ Portland Spirit | Dinner, Music, Willamette River Cruise
- February 14: Portland Valentine's Day @ Hammy's | Cheesy Heart Shaped Pizzas
- February 14: Valentine's Day Party @ Hollywood Theater | Fleur de Lethal Cinematheque Presents True Romance (1993)
Portland Valentine’s Day Zombie Pub Crawl Info & Pictures:
Portland Valentine’s Day Zombie Pub Crawl
February 14, 2012 | 6:30pm until 11:30pm
Tentative Bar map/schedule. Subject to change, so if you’re thinking of meeting up with us along the way, check back here and we’ll be posting where we’re headed next in real time!
Meet at Lone Fir Cemetary
meet here at 6:30pm
#1- Bonfire Lounge 6:10pm
#2- Goodfoot Pub 7:00pm
#3- Holman’s 8:15pm
#4- Lucky’s 9:15pm
#5- Katie OBriens 10:15pm
Valentine’s Day is usually all about love and hearts…this year, focus on a completely different organ…
So ditch the boxed chocolates and the same ‘ol Hallmark sentiments and join us to crawl, shuffle, limp and drink your way through a whole new version of Valentine’s Day.
Bring yourself, bring friends, bring a date, just be there…or DIE… which is actually kind of ironic….
Portland Valentine’s Day Zombie Pub Crawl Details:
Meet: Lone Fir Cemetery, SE Stark & 26th, 6:30pm – rain or moonlight ( or join up anywhere along the way)
Bring: Walking shoes, make-up, cash, ID
Bars may include: Bonfire, Goodfoot, Holman’s, Beulahland, Lucky’s, Katie O’Briens, Rose and Thistle Pub.
- please don’t actually bite strangers, they don’t seem to find it as funny as we do
- follow rules of the road, don’t block traffic. You may be undead but you can still get arrested!
- no vandalism for the love of Necronomicon! Fake blood stains worse than real blood so don’t be an asshole. Also, don’t pound on the plate glass windows of restaurants, if that shit breaks real blood won’t be the only thing you have to worry about…
- bringing cash gets you a faster beer, tipping your bartender well for putting up with our tomfoolery gets you a second one even faster (as well a keeps us from getting kicked out)
7 years ago in Eugene, Or a small group of friends decided the same ol Valentine’s Day garbage was just too ridiculous and boring and so using their brain power… and lots of booze, came up with an idea to make this hallmark holiday as fun and silly as they were. Thus Z-day was born. As the word spread year after year the z-day pub crawl has grown from 12 to 80 to over 100 people a year in this tiny town.
In 2010 some of the people who dearly loved this tradition but had moved to PDX and couldn’t make it down for the event decided it was time to bring the fun to their new home city and created PDX Z-Day so that other people could be a part of the fun too!
Portland Valentine’s Day Zombie Pub Crawl Pictures (From 2011)
PDX Z-Day 2011 Photos: facebook.com/
Our new Portland Events App for PDX Pipeline is now available for iPhones, Android phones and iPads!
Now, you can have all of the great Portland Valentine's Events from our website in the palm of your hand when you're out on the town.
Download the App for iPhone here
Download the App for Android here