Win Tickets: SNAP! 90s Dance Party @ Holocene | Middle School Dance Jams

We are giving away a pair of tickets to attend SNAP! on Friday, June 29, 2012 at Holocene. To win, comment on this post why you’d like to attend. Winner will be drawn and emailed Friday, June 29.

FREE STUFF: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top events in Portland. Join our email list if you like free stuff

———

From our sponsors at Holocene:
Snap @ Holocene PortlandSNAP! 90s Dance Party w/ Dr. Adam & Colin Jones
Friday, June 29, 2012
9 p.m. | $3 | 21+

Holocene
1001 SE Morrison Street
More info: www.holocene.org

SNAP! Is a monthly party that happens every last Friday of the month at Holocene in Portland, Oregon. This dance party is held down by resident DJs Doc Adam and Colin Jones, and hosted by Ms Coco B.

The vision behind the party is to offer a slice of nostalgia that will bring booty-shaking, head-nodding and memories of all those awesome middle school dances. SNAP! is proud to have hosted some of the most talented DJs/Producers touring the world currently.

Here are some of the great artists that SNAP! has had the pleasure of hosting: Sammy Bananas, Pandemonium Jones, Emynd, Dj Eleven, Evil One, Dj Beyonda, Dj Automaton, The Trashy Trash Djs and more!

, , , , , , , , ,

10 Responses to Win Tickets: SNAP! 90s Dance Party @ Holocene | Middle School Dance Jams

1. luke June 27, 2012 at 11:08 #

I’ve been in Portland for two weeks. I could really use these tix to get to know the city better.

Also, 90s music is the shit.

2. Jen June 27, 2012 at 14:01 #

A friend is visiting from SF this weekend – help me show him how we rock it in PDX. :) Please? Cheers!

3. jason June 28, 2012 at 16:19 #

its my birthday weekend and i lost my virginity in 1994. no body loves the 90’s more than this guy

4. Ashley June 28, 2012 at 16:27 #

I already have my closet prepped and platforms out for 90’s jammin’!

5. Elie June 28, 2012 at 16:52 #

born in the 90’s raised in the 90’s my jam is the 90’s

6. Theresa June 28, 2012 at 20:31 #

I am a mom of two very wild boys. I just lost my job two and half weeks ago and really am in need of getting out and dancing off this stress. This would be awesome to attend. And if I could go for free that would help the budget too. Besides I grew up on this music and I can really bust a move to some 90’s jams.

7. Kerri Olsen June 29, 2012 at 06:31 #

I have been sick with some lung infection for 5 weeks and I finally feel better. Please help me get out of the house to have fun ;)

8. ElPDX June 29, 2012 at 09:37 #

I’ve been going to 90’s Nights for about three years now and it’s my favorite and really only place that I dance in Portland. I should get this tickets for being such a loyal fan and for bringing out groups of new people every time!

9. Melissa June 29, 2012 at 10:50 #

Who doesn’t love busting out the old butterfly and tootsie roll.
    The 90’s had some serious hits, much which we never hear anymore!
    They didn’t need to slap on a thong and talk about how good they are in bed.
    It was all about havin a good time.
    Just thinking about it is making me want to party.
    Pandora channel – La bouche will now commence!

10. Colleen June 29, 2012 at 11:53 #

I’d love to come check this out! It would be an absolute bonus if I won tickets!