We are giving away two pairs of tickets (each pair comes with a wine glass) for the Portland Seafood & Wine Festival at the Oregon Convention Center on Friday, February 1 or Saturday, February 2, 2013. To win, comment on this post why you’d like to attend. The first winner will be drawn Friday, January 18. The second winner will be drawn Friday, January 25.
FREE PORTLAND: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top music and art venues in Portland. Join our email list if you like free stuff
From our sponsors:
Portland Seafood & Wine Festival
Friday, February 1 @ 2- 10 p.m.
Saturday, February 2 @ 12 – 10 p.m.
Adults $12 | Seniors & Kids 16 & under $10 | 5 & younger FREE
$2 off admission with a Fred Meyer Rewards Card
Purchase Tickets at Oregon Convention Center on Festival Days
More Info: www.pdxseafoodandwinefestival.com
Oregon Convention Center
777 NE Martin Luther King Blvd. Portland, Oregon
Please join us for The Eighth Annual Portland Seafood and Wine Festival showcasing the best of Oregon’s Seafood and Wine! This annual Portland Tradition is fun for the whole family, and if you need more encouragement to join us… here you go!
Nearly 100,000 square feet of exhibit space will be dedicated to Oregon Seafood and Wine! This event, smack dab in the middle of Dungeness Crab season promises to be an event you will love and look forward to each and every year! Bring the kids to check out our sand castle building, puppet shows and sand play area.
- Fresh Oregon Seafood
- Wines from over 50 Oregon Wineries
- Bring your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to the festival and receive $2.00 off admission
- The first 300 people each day through the gates receive a collectable wine glass
- Enjoy the festival in first class, VineIP packages available
- Benefitting The Oregon Chapter of the National MS Society
- Live Music
- Activities for the kids
- Wine sampling starts at $.50 and prices for menu items varies from $2 to $15