We are giving away a pair of tickets to the Orquestra Pacific Tropical Latin dance party on Wednesday, March 27, 2013 at Holocene. To win, comment on this post why you’d like to attend. Winner will be drawn and emailed Monday, March 25.

FREE PORTLAND: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top events in Portland. Join our email list if you like free stuff

——————

Orquestra Pacifico Tropical @ HoloceneOrquestra Pacific Tropical w/ Los Estupidos, Vox Mod, DJ Michael Bruce
March 27, 2013
8:30 p.m. | $6 | 21+

Holocene
1001 SE Morrison St Portland, OR 97214
(503) 239-7639 | More Info: www.holocene.org

Get ready for a ferocious Latin dance party featuring the inviting rhythms of Orquestra Pacifico Tropical, the live 9-piece cumbia band!

, , , , , , ,

13 Responses to Win Tickets: Orquestra Pacifico Tropical @ Holocene | Latin Dance Party, 9-Piece Cumbia Band

1. Colleen Cole March 21, 2013 at 09:26 #

This is the best way to celebrate the end of finals!! :)

2. Sam March 21, 2013 at 09:27 #

I want to go because that show’s on my birthday and it’d be a hoot to go to a tropical Latin dance party for my birthday.

3. Jensi March 21, 2013 at 11:59 #

Because we never get a chance to dance cumbia outside living rooms here and my salvadoran spouse was born to cumbia…

4. ryan March 21, 2013 at 13:37 #

sounds very intriguing. i could use some spice..

5. Lauren March 21, 2013 at 13:48 #

Because the only thing better than going to a Latin dance party, is going to a free Latin dance party!

6. Slim March 21, 2013 at 18:57 #

That’s the day we return from a spring break escape to the OR coast. I’d love to take my wife out dancing that night!

7. Juan Uribe March 21, 2013 at 20:05 #

My gf and I are mexicans, and we are always craving a good dancing night out, since there isn’t such a big latin scene here in Portland. We would love to go and have some good fun dancing and enjoying ourselves to cumbia!

8. Josh March 21, 2013 at 20:23 #

Por favor?!?

9. Renee March 21, 2013 at 22:20 #

Yo quiero musica Latina! Would love to hear some live cumbia!

10. Rene' March 21, 2013 at 22:31 #

Yo no Quiero Taco del Berr…I jus wanna toll ju one more tine.
    zay hello to my little friend and we can Pachanga da Night away with my Cuban estyle…ju and I can rock this plaze to da Ground and den…build it back up like we should have in da firzt Place.
    OK…Now dat you have a Plan…letz zee if you can remember wat I toll ju fifteen tinez lazt week.
    Letz go with zome Zombie Cumbia Movez…act like ju don care…jus like ju know how itz done…
    den…just do it again and again like a chump…I mean Champ…yeah datz wat I mean.
    OK…now dat you understand da rhythem…da style yo carry under your Bone…will carry ju across da floor ta da next Lady, who will look at your stylin’ and jes grab you to Deathh..den ju jus turn to Bones…nothing wrong wit that…ju could be home watching some Zit Com…popin jer zits and datz jest not jur estyle meng…ju gotta Rock da plaze down and build it again like I toll ju…OK.

11. Ditty Nicolaides March 22, 2013 at 12:43 #

Granny wants to dance!

12. Brooks March 22, 2013 at 17:47 #

I hail from Mexico City, I grew up with cumbia. I need to ring in the spring with this wonderful music!

13. Nicole smith ryan March 24, 2013 at 21:54 #

It would be fun and a new experience.