We are giving away a pair of tickets to attend Viva La Verde on Friday, April 19, 2o13. To win, comment on this post why you’d like to attend. Winner will be drawn and emailed Friday, April 19.

FREE PORTLAND: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top events in Portland. Join our email list if you like free stuff

——————

Viva la VerdeViva La Verde w/ Marv Ellis, Keegan Smith, Tiger Fresh, Lynx
April 19, 2013
8:30 p.m. doors, 9 p.m. show | $10-$15 | 21+
Purchase Tickets HERE
Facebook event

Verde
521 NE Davis St. (entrance on the back side, on Everett)
Portland, OR 97232

Earth day EVE on planet Earth in PORTLAND, OREGON. Help us bring in the Spring with MARV ELLIS & KEEGAN SMITH w Special Guests LYNX, TIGERFRESH, and MORE! Bro-Dogs and Burgers food cart will be serving during the show! Check out their delicious reviews here, and get ready to get your late night food on! You don’t want to miss this one I promise you……

NW FRESHNESS AT IT’S BEST……

KEEGAN SMITH
www.keegansmith.com

Marv ELLIS
www.marvellis.com

LYNX
www.lynxmusic.org

Tiger Fresh
www.soundcloud.com/tigerfresh

, , , , , , , , , , ,

8 Responses to Win Tickets ($30): Viva La Verde w/ Marv Ellis, Keegan Smith @ Verde | Music, Food Carts, Dancing

1. Kristin April 18, 2013 at 14:27 #

It’s my birthday weekend, and my dear friend is coming into town from Minnesota for it. We have nothing planned for Friday, and I’ve heard great things about this show. This would be perfect.

2. Theresa April 18, 2013 at 15:54 #

Would love to attend this show!

3. Sarah April 18, 2013 at 17:29 #

I invited all 500 some of my Facebook friends to the show bc I love Marv Ellis that much and think everyone should hear his music! And I’ve never seen the other performers, so I think I really should :). And I didn’t buy a ticket yet, so it’s time to win some!

4. Darcy April 18, 2013 at 18:08 #

I got that “oh woe is me, i’m such a broke bitch!” thang goin’ for me . . .
    and Keegs went to Hawaii for my damn birthday and didn’t even invite me! (so i’ve got that whine goin’ too!)
    I usually am a HUGE supporter and promoter for Keegs, the Fam., and on many occasions Marv as well. This time I want some damn support! GIT ME INNNNNNNNN!!!
    Kidding (but not really . . .) Hope you guys have a great show if I don’t get the privilege seeing each of yous and dancin’ in the chaos. Y’all are my favorite live band and I wish you nothin’. but the utmost BEST. One real favor though: LIGHT ONE UP FOR ME IF I AIN’T THERE!
    much love, ONE LOVE,
    Darcertops

5. Ken Schmidt April 18, 2013 at 18:14 #

I’ve been a Marv Ellis fan since when he only performed in Eugene. Then I moved to Portland, & then he did several months later. Perfect timing!

6. sarah dryfoos April 18, 2013 at 23:24 #

I;ve loved Marv, Keegan and Tigerfresh, since the old days in Eugene…have never heard Lynx before and am stoked to hear amazing, conscious NW fresh music! I’m also bringing a bunch of friends along, and plan on being on the dance floor all night! Hook a sister up!

7. bianca johnson April 19, 2013 at 00:51 #

I wanna go pleeeeeease! Love me some keegan music! ♥

8. Heather April 19, 2013 at 14:29 #

I’ve never seen them and have been wanting to! I would Love to go!!! Please! :-D Thank You so Much!!!