Last Thursday photo by dit_tabano
With temps in the upper 80′s Last Thursday on Alberta Street is sure to be packed tonight! Alberta Street between 15th and 30th Avenues will be closed for Last Thursday at 6 p.m. and reopen at 9:30 p.m. There will be many art openings, live music and plenty of cold beers to be had.
FREE PORTLAND: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top events in Portland. Join our email list if you like free stuff
More Portland Last Thursday Events & Info:
- Events: Our Portland Events Calendar & Ticket Giveaways
- Comedy: Adam Ferrara @ Helium Comedy Club | “Rescue Me” & “Top Gear,” 2-Time Nominee for American Comedy Awards
- Dance Party: Portland Last Thursday Event: #LASTHURSDAY @ Trio Club | Music, Dancing, Drinks, Three Rooms
- Music: “Eat Off Your Banjo” Dinner and Bluegrass @ EastBurn | Free, Starts at 8 p.m. (more info)
- DJ: DJ T’ant @ Swift Lounge | Free, Starts at 9 p.m., Only Portland Musicians (more info)
- Music: Funktastic @ Thirsty Lion | Live Music, Stop by after the Brew Fest!
- Music: Zony Mash @ The Goodfoot | Modern Electric Jazz-funk
- Art: Surfrider summer soiree: Renegade Stringband and Heart and the Sea @ Holocene | Art Show, Silent Auction, Film Screening
- Movies: Downtown Portland Summer Outdoor Film Series: Top Down Rooftop Cinema | Jour de Fete
- Beer: Oregon Brewers Festival @ Waterfront Park | 84 Beers, Tasting Glass, 5 Days
Info and Tips (from Friends of Last Thursday):
- On Twitter? We will be using the @lastthursday account to relay information about the event as always.
- Street Closure: Alberta street is closed for Last Thursday at 6PM.
- Parking: Parked on Alberta Street? Cars need to get off the street by 5pm.
- Trimet: Bus reroutes are in effect from 6-11pm on Alberta. Catch the bus at stops on Killingsworth instead.
- Vendors: Make room across sidewalk for wheelchairs to have access to your goods, and wait til 6pm to set up in the street. Parking lanes ok after 5! Vendors may not set up in side street entrances so emergency vehicles can get in. Buskers only in these areas. Although we love non-profits we ask they give up their spots at Last Thursday for artists, crafters, musicians, and vendors of handmades.
- Noise & Boomboxes: Be respectful with that boombox! Sound during Last Thursday should not carry more than half a block. A noise ticket could cost you $500.
- Trash: Last Thursday is a leave no trace event. Pick up after yourself. Trash stations are located at every intersection
- Open Containers: No open containers at Last Thursday.
- Fire: Fire spinners need permits. Applications are available at FoLT booth, between 19th and 20th.
- Closing Time: The city will start opening Alberta at 9:30 p.m., be ready to go please.
- Friday: Neighborhood clean-up in effect on Alberta after Last Thursday
Our Portland Events App for PDX Pipeline is now available for iPhones, Android phones and iPads!
Now, you can have all of the great Portland events info from our website in the palm of your hand when you’re out on the town.
Download the App for iPhone here
Download the App for Android here