This Sunday, August 25, 2013 Sunday Parkways comes to Southeast Portland. With temps in the 70s, this is sure to be a very well attended event and a great opportunity to bring out your bike.
FREE PORTLAND: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top music and art venues in Portland. Join our newsletter if you like free stuff
Related Portland Events & Info:
- Events: Our Portland Events Calendar & Tickets Giveaways
- Win Tickets ($60): 70s Night Fever @ Lola’s Room | Video & Movie Clips, w/ VJ Kittyrox(Aug. 24)
- BBQ & Rides: Portland Monthly’s Endless Summer BBQ @ Oaks Amusement Park | BBQ, Rides, Live Music, 6 Top Local Chefs (Aug. 24)
- Win Tickets ($76): Regeneration Tour 2013 @ Crystal Ballroom | Erasure’s Andy Bell, Howard Jones, Men Without Hats (Aug. 25)
- Win Tickets ($560): Chris Isaak @ Oregon Zoo | w/ Nick Isaak, Rock and Roll (Aug. 25)
- Timbers: Timbers vs. Sounders @ Thirsty Lion | Free, Buy A Bushmill And Get A Branded Timbers Pint Glass, Free Gear (Aug. 25)
- Comedy: Reformed Whores @ Helium Comedy Club | Musical Comedy Duo, Semi-Finalist for Andy Kaufman Awards (Aug. 25)
- Win Tickets ($28): Mount Angel Oktoberfest | Biergarten, Sausage, Alpenhorns, Car Show, Bavarian Band (Sept. 12-15)
- Southwest Sunday Parkways: Southwest Portland Sunday Parkways | Gabriel Park, Multnomah Village & Hillsdale Shopping Center, Free (Sept. 29)
Southeast Portland Sunday Parkways
August 25, 2013
11 a.m. – 4 p.m. | Free | All Ages
More info: portlandoregon.gov
Portland Sunday Parkways promotes healthy active living through a series of free events opening the city’s largest public space – its streets – to walk, bike, roll, and discover active transportation while fostering civic pride, stimulating economic development, and represents the community, business, and government investments in Portland’s vitality, livability, and diversity.
Spend a warm summer day walking and rolling around Southeast Sunday Parkways. Take in the great city views from the top of Mt. Tabor! Activities, food, vendors, music, and fun will be in Laurelhurst, Colonel Summers, Ivon, and Mt. Tabor Parks; plus Universal Cycles Marketplace. View Map
You’ve got options on how to get there: Bus Lines 4, 14, 15, 19, 20, 70, 71, and 75; Red, Blue and Green MAX Lines. Check out TriMet to see a schedule.
Our new Portland Events App for PDX Pipeline is now available for iPhones, Android phones and iPads!
Now, you can have all of the great Portland events from our website in the palm of your hand when you’re out on the town.
Download the App for iPhone here
Download the App for Android here