We are giving away a pair of tickets to Journey into Tea @ Newspace Center on Sunday, September 15. To win, comment on this post why you’d like to attend. Winner will be drawn and emailed Friday, September 13.
FREE PORTLAND: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top music and art venues in Portland. Join our newsletter if you like free stuff
From our sponsors:
Journey into Tea
September 15, 2013
5-7 p.m. | $8 ADV w/ code “pdxpipeline” /$15 Door
Tickets/More info: eventbrite.com
1632 SE 10th Ave Portland, OR 97214
(503) 963-1935 | More info: newspacephoto.org
Tea experts from McIntosh Tea and Misty Peak Teas will host the evening. We will be tasting the oldest tea in the world, Pu’er Tea, and learning about the holistic benefits and uses of this classic Chinese Medicinal tea that started the whole world of tea.
The night will include:
- Four tables pouring select Puer tea all evening
- Health Benefits of Tea (Especially Puer)
- Endless Rare and select tea tastings, some never before tasted in America. Event pricing on all teas.
- Presentation of the past, present, and future of tea
- Introduction to Puer Tea: Raw vs. Ripe
- How to properly buy Tea
- Video on the production of Puer tea
Let’s get tea drunk and explore the world of fine Chinese Teas.