We are giving away a pair of tickets to Back Fence PDX: Losing My Religion @ Mission Theater on September 28. To win, comment on this post why you’d like to attend. Winner will be drawn and emailed Friday, September 27.
FREE PORTLAND: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top music and art venues in Portland. Join our newsletter if you like free stuff
From our sponsors:
Back Fence PDX Redux: Losing My Religion
September 28, 2013
6:30 p.m. Doors / 8 p.m. Show | $12.50-$20 ADV / $16 Door, Limited $20 VIP reserved Seating | 21+
(NOTE: Skip the convenience + handling fees by getting your tickets in person at the Crystal Box Office, Bagdad Theater, and the Edgefield gift shop.)
1624 NW Glisan St Portland, OR 97209
Hosted by B. Frayn Masters with Announcer Jason Rouse.
All new storytellers sharing true 9-15 minute stories on the theme LOSING MY RELIGION. Including:
- ALICIA J. ROSE (PDX) Photographer + Filmmaker + Retired Accordionista Miss Murgatroid + Lifetime Rock Band/Cat Whisperer + Chose to Visit Ripley’s Believe It Or Not Museum in SF Instead of Having a Bat Mitzvah
- ALLISON FROST (PDX) Senior Producer and Occasional Host of Think Out Loud + Pledge Drive Diva + Deviled Egg Connoisseur + Consistent Loser of Monster Bingo to Four-And-A-Half-Year-Old + Gluten-Free Beer Evangelist + Career in Alternate Universe: Freelance Helicopter Pilot
- BRI PRUETT (PDX) Receptionist/Barista/Karaoke Jockey + Is a Second Degree Reiki Practitioner + Owns a Custom Hula Hoop + Subscribes to Bon Appetite + Has Used Over 70 Flavor Descriptors When Writing About Pizza
- COREY ROSEN (SF) Visual Effects Artist + Writer & Host of SF Moth StorySLAM + Worked on The Terrible Movies Phantom Menace & Son of The Mask + Sleeps With a Teddy Bear Named, Baby + Has Woken Up Nude in Public Places While Sleepwalking + Collected More Than 400 Snow Globes
- NICOLE HARDY (SEA) Author of the memoir, Confessions of a Latter-Day Virgin + Former Wrigley Field Peanut Vendor + Swam with Caribbean Reef Sharks + Swam with The Original Members of Rockapella + Hardcore Clooney Fan Since his Days as a Facts of Life Handyman
Think stories about growing up in a cult, blossoming relationships with different religions, near death experiences, a former devout Mormon grappling with teen sexual anxieties in her 30s and more goodness!
For $20 we are making a very limited number of VIP tickets available, reserved until 7:50, on the front row of the main floor. And this is NEW…VIP ticket holders will not wait in the main line but instead enter via the side door on NW 17th.