We are giving away a pair of tickets to Thriller5 @ Refuge  on October 31. To win, comment on this post why you’d like to attend. Winner will be drawn and emailed Thursday, October 31.

FREE PORTLAND: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top music and art venues in Portland. Join our newsletter if you like free stuff

Thriller5 @ RefugeThriller5
w/ Mark Farina, Mercedes, Pumpkin, Jackal, VNDMG
October 31, 2013
9 p.m. | $13 General / $50 VIP | 21+
Tickets: eventbrite.com | More info: Facebook

Refuge
116 SE Yamhill St., Portland, OR 97214

Thriller is in it’s 5th year and notably Portland’s premier event ON actual HALLOWEEN proper. This year we have a very first round of artists to reveal … more to come EVERY week.

Lineup:
MARK FARINA (rare Vinyl set) VNDMG+MERCEDES+PUMKIN+JACKAL+DAVID LEVI+OCTABAN+JEAN GRAE LIVE w special guests~

Tickets are limited, get yours now at eventbrite.com.

THIS IS 21+ only
10.31.13

Some past artists who played Thriller:

• Voodeux Live
  • Haiku D’Tat Live
  • Paul Johnson
  • Digital Underground Live
  • Amp Live
  • Dj P
  • DJ Wicked
  • Raoul Belman’s
  • Marty Party
  • Bennibubu

to just name a few!

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

19 Responses to Win Tickets ($26): Thriller5 @ Refuge | w/ Mark Farina, Mercedes, Pumpkin, Jackal, VNDMG & More!

1. Kim October 29, 2013 at 10:19 #

Please and thank you :)

2. Mackenzie October 29, 2013 at 10:20 #

My girl and I are Roger and Jessica rabbit and our costumes are BOMB! Help us show them off p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-puleeeeeeease!

3. Jamie October 29, 2013 at 10:28 #

Thriller theme?! Yes, please. This looks so fun and I’ve been looking for something to do on Halloween night. Also, Refuge is such a cool space! I’d love to go and rock my handmade costume!

4. seth francis October 29, 2013 at 11:23 #

Please help! I have been so busy and so poor, I have not been able to even think about celebrating Halloween this year, but you have the power to change that for me. With the simple typed response “you win” I suddenly can actually have a Halloween, I can dress up, I can dance, I can drink and be goolishly happy, please let me be the one, I will make you proud and dance till my arms fall off!

5. evan g October 29, 2013 at 12:14 #

If i win i will be more of a treat than a trick

6. erica October 29, 2013 at 14:06 #

This sounds like a perfect halloween night. :)

7. Kristin October 29, 2013 at 15:07 #

A single dad, my sweetie hasn’t had a Halloween out in years!

8. Lynne October 29, 2013 at 17:45 #

This is a true story.
    My partner and I met at Refuge when Mark Farina was playing on February 11, 2012. I remember the date because it was my birthday(30th!) I went because I was a fan of Mark Farina(and raving!) when I was 18-21-ish. I hadn’t gone to any late night electronic dance party-type events in years. We met on the dancefloor(sober) and danced/made out all night before even learning each other’s names. Later we found out we both had 90s conversion vans called “COBRA”. It’s the only other one I’ve ever seen! Approaching 2 years since then and our lives would both be totally different if we hadn’t gone. Needless to say, it’s pretty important for us to be there on halloween! Plus our story has just been waiting for some kind of contest to win obviously!! <3 <3

9. SlyFox October 29, 2013 at 19:38 #

I totally want to go to this Show!

10. Vy October 29, 2013 at 21:31 #

I am obsessed with Mark Farina! I literally have all his songs on infinite loop. I’ll be so thrilled to have the opportunity to see him live in person! I am a poor college student and I would be completely humbled to find out I won.

11. Diane October 29, 2013 at 22:34 #

It’s been forever since I’ve seen Mark Farina and never in PDX. Would love to hear some good music and dance on Halloween.

Peace!

12. hero1897 October 30, 2013 at 00:00 #

Me= Priest who is compelled to dance like he might get arrested if he ever stops
    Parther = Sexy Cop who will indeed arrest me if I do indeed stop dancing
    Refuge = The best venue (especially on Halloween) to let said confrontation play out hilariously

13. Abby October 30, 2013 at 13:41 #

I’d like to attend because I am going for science. It will purely be a case study in which I learn how humans like to get down.

14. Rachel October 30, 2013 at 19:59 #

Of course you want me to attend this amazing party. New to Portland + grew up listening to Mark Farina. Let me dazzle the crowd with my moves, costume and delight!

15. Jessica October 30, 2013 at 22:12 #

Would love to go! A friend is coming up from Salem and I want to show him how freaking awesome Portland is. The lineup this year is sick!

16. 503 October 31, 2013 at 01:42 #

My fiancé and her sisters will be out with me and they wanted to go somewhere fun and cool, so I told them about the refuge. They are looking to have a good time, dance, drink and show off all of our costumes and the ladies have some naughty costumes! I am more like the designated driver and security.

17. Steven October 31, 2013 at 08:29 #

First year in Portland wow what a way to spend it

18. Coco October 31, 2013 at 11:11 #

I want to attend because my friends and I will TEAR.IT.UP on the dance floor. No questions, we’ll get the party started.

19. Janine October 31, 2013 at 13:54 #

I work with at risk youth and commute 3 hours a day to do it. I love to dance and dress up and let myself enjoy life and don’t get a lot of oprtunoties to do so. I get off work early today and want yo dance like a phantom menace tonight and celebrate life on the day of the dead.