We are giving away a pair of tickets to the Rose City Rollers Rosebuds Junior Derby bout on November 16. To win, comment on this post why you’d like to attend. Winner will be drawn and emailed Friday, November 15.

FREE PORTLAND: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top music and art venues in Portland. Join our newsletter if you like free stuff

Rose City Rollers November 2013Rose City Rollers November Events
November 15-16, 2013
$14 General / $20 Spark Zone | All Ages

The Hangar at Oaks Park
7805 SE Oaks Park Way, Portland, OR 97202

Heartless Heathers vs. Bend’s Lava City Smokin’ Ashes
November 15, 2013
Doors 7 p.m. / Bout 8-9:30 pm
Tickets: rosecityrollers.com

This is a fundraiser event! Proceeds from the game will be donated to Maria Montoya, a former Heartless Heather, who has recently been diagnosed with breast cancer. All funds donated will go directly to her medical bills. All your Heathers will be skating with Montoya on our jerseys in solidarity of Women’s Health and Wellness.

The Heartless Heathers will also have a limited edition T-Shirt for sale at the Team Merch Booth. Proceeds from the T-shirt will also be donated to Maria. Cash or credit cards are accepted for merchandise.

—————————————————–

Rosebuds Home Team Double Header
November 16, 2013
Doors 5 p.m. / Bout 6-8:30 p.m.
Tickets: rosecityrollers.com

The Rosebuds bring you a double-header of derby action, as the Death Scar Derby Droids bout against the Rainbow Bites, followed by the Little Red Riveters vs. Undead Avengers

————————————

—————————————————–

Parking will be free for these events! Food and beverage is cash only. There is an ATM located in Oaks Park. No outside drinks are allowed in except sealed water bottles.

Please note, sitting alongside the track puts you within feet of the action and places you at higher risk of involvement in a skater collision. No one under 18 is permitted to sit on the floor alongside the track. Arrive early enough to make seating arrangements you are comfortable with.

ADA seating is available.

This event may be broadcasted live. By reading this, you agree that your voice, image, or likeness may be included in the broadcast, or non-broadcast media, or as part of promotions and marketing for the Rose City Rollers.

No photography/video recording permitted without prior approval.

Children 6 and under are free for this event.

Interested in group ticketing for a party of 10 or more? Please email ticketing@rosecityrollers.com for options to reserve seating together plus more.

, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

19 Responses to Win Tickets ($28): Rose City Rollers @ The Hangar | Heartless Heathers Fundraiser, Rosebuds Double Header

1. Brandy November 14, 2013 at 15:10 #

This would be great! These ladies are intense! AWESOME!

2. Lori November 14, 2013 at 15:13 #

Seriously with the math..
    Soo, I Love derby, and would probably geek out wicked hard at the chance to see Portland play.

3. Denise Martin November 14, 2013 at 15:21 #

My nine year old son tried ice skating for the first time two days ago. Not his thing. He’s ready to rededicate himself to roller skating. I would love to take him to this event but

4. Becca November 14, 2013 at 15:34 #

I would love watch one of the best sports Portland has to offer, on a great rink and just support those gals and their families. And what better time to go when its all for a great cause!

5. Anne November 14, 2013 at 16:06 #

It’ll be hard not to elbow my seat neighbors when I see the Rollergirls do it!

6. nicolle November 14, 2013 at 16:33 #

free tickets would be great!

7. Virginia November 14, 2013 at 17:27 #

I would give these tickets to my daughter who loves roller derby so much she is now training to be roller derby girl. She is the next step up from fresh meat – whatever that means :D) – and is currently training with a team in Centralia.

She would be ecstatic to see the Rose City Rollers and I would get to baby sit my sweet little grand-daughter while she attends the event.

It’s a win win!

8. Nicole November 14, 2013 at 17:42 #

Omg! Never been and would love the experience. Sounds awesome

9. Suzanne November 14, 2013 at 21:44 #

My boyfriend has never seen a Roller Derby match….we’d love free tickets!

10. CarolynIrene November 14, 2013 at 21:53 #

I’m a great fan of “irreverent Pixie” and how rewarding it is to scream and cheer and laugh and point as she and her Rosebuds tear up that floor. I want to be there and I would love to be able to take someone with me. I’d never considered going until the first time these young women competed this Fall. Now, I’m part of her rally squad.

She’s my granddaughter and i want to be there making memories for both of us.

11. Joey November 14, 2013 at 23:13 #

I’ve always wanted to go and this would be awesome if I won tickets!

12. Dave Hofmann November 14, 2013 at 23:28 #

I would love to take my teenage daughter to see the Roller Derby girls. She couldn’t go when we went for the first time last year and I promised to take her this year!! I would be the best dad ever (at least for the night lol)

13. Mira November 15, 2013 at 06:35 #

This is a great cause -I would love to support Maria and cheer on the Rose City Rollers!

14. Shannon November 15, 2013 at 10:49 #

I still haven’t been to a bout. Would love to go!

15. John November 15, 2013 at 10:58 #

I would love to go and bring my wife… not original but it’s the truth!!

16. Sharon November 15, 2013 at 11:34 #

I’m new to Portland, and I would love to see these lady warriors in action!!

17. E November 15, 2013 at 13:45 #

I played roller derby in Michigan but would love to come see how the big leagues do it out here!

18. lisa November 15, 2013 at 14:04 #

ohhh, love roller skating, just got back into skating and would love to see a match!

19. Megan Lane November 16, 2013 at 12:40 #

we just moved out here & have been wanting to see a roller derby match!