We are giving away a pair of tickets to Wine: 30′s Holiday Champagne Event on December 14. To win, comment on this post why you’d like to attend. Winner will be drawn and emailed Friday, December 13.
FREE PORTLAND: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top music and art venues in Portland. Join our newsletter if you like free stuff
From our sponsors:
Holiday Events at Wine :30
10835 SE Main St Milwaukie, OR 97222
Friday, December 13 from 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. come down to meet one of the top pastel artists in the country and see some of her incredible art works!
Marla Baggetta is one of thetop pastel artists and regularly tours teaching workshops in the United States, Canada, and Europe. She is most well known for her series of 100 variations and was published regarding her works in The Pastel Journal, and has received an incredible amount of accolades for her works. An incredible opportunity to meet the artist and even purchase an incredible gift for the holidays!
Want to know more about Ms. Baggetta? See marlabaggettastudio.com
Saturday, December 14 from 2:00 – 4:00 p.m. Holiday Champagne event and Main Street Winter Solstice celebration. Ever thought you’d have a chance to taste a $900 bottle of champagne!? The only place in the country that is giving that opportunity in a champagne tasting is Wine:30 – we are just that crazy!! See our website: www.wine30bar.com for details.
NEW YEAR’S EVE CELEBRATION:
Roaring 1920’s Speakeasy New Years Eve Party @ WINE:30 (registered names and password required)….. dress in period costume is encouraged.
Limited spaces available and includes:
- Live Music
- First “welcome” drink
- Food (hors d ‘oeuvres; main dish; salad; dessert)
- Glass of bubbly to toast in the new year at midnight
- For no extra charge you will receive $200 in script money to play on tables with professional dealers (craps; roulette; blackjack) – even if you don’t know how to play they will teach you! Just have fun!!
- Prizes/Raffle (Top prize – bottle of 1988 Dom Perignon!!!)
It will be a memorable and incredible way to celebrate the end of 2013 and welcome in 2014!
- Registration/Tickets: $69 per person Purchase quickly as there has been a lot of talk/interest!
- When: Tuesday, December 31st, 8 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Where: 10835 SE Main (Wine:30 of course) – Back entrance only.
Registration/Tickets will be available as of 11:59 p.m. December 12th at our website www.wine30bar.com