Portland Hilton and Executive Tower
921 SW 6th Ave Downtown Portland
Your Top 10 Champagne Ball Questions Answered:
How many bars do you have?
How many dance floors do you have?
What should I wear to Portland’s biggest New Year’s Eve party?
Ladies here’s your chance to put on that hot new outfit. Gentlemen since you get to see how beautiful the women look you must dress to impress as well
- Ladies: Gown, Cocktail Attire
- Gentlemen: Tuxedo, Suit, Coat and Tie, Collared Shirt and Slacks
- Not Acceptable: Jeans, Tennis Shoes and T-shirts
What’s included in the event tickets?
All event tickets include the following:
- Access to all four party rooms, 2 bands, 4 DJS and 3 dance floors and 17 bars (2 bars are for VIP Sections)
- Hot and cold hors d’oeuvres buffet with desserts and late night pizza
- Huge Champagne Ball count down and party favors
- Complimentary Glass of champagne
Who attends the Champagne Ball?
Everyone is welcome at the Champagne Ball; we want singles, couples, large groups of friends, young and old just as long as you come to ready to have fun and dance the night away.
- 21-24 – 6%
- 25-34 – 37%
- 35- 44 – 38%
- 45-54 – 13%
- 55+ – 6%
- Couples 60%
- Singles 40%
- Partiers 100%
Attendance: We’ll have more than 1,200 guests again this year.
Are there any singles there?
Yes, many come as part of a group and we even have a Pre-func for Singles from 8:00 – 10:00 PM in the Broadway Room just one level above the lobby in the Hilton Portland. The Pre-func goes from 8:00 – 10:00 pm and is free if you’ve purchased a ticket to the Champagne Ball.
Singles even have the option of wearing a “special” party favor to let others know they are single.
When a party is this big it’s good to know who’s available and who’s off the market.
What’s the entertainment?
We’ve got two great bands, a special guest singer and 4 DJs to keep the party going all night long.
- The Radical Revolution will play awesome 80’s tunes
- The Gent’s Club will be play R n’ B and rock from the 90’s through today
- The lead singer from the Journey tribute band “Stone in Love” will be on hand to rock the party with some classic Journey hits
- DJ Sugar: The hottest current hits during band breaks
- DJ Reckless: Everything from disco, to new wave, rock, hip-hop and Top 40
- DJ Thrive and DJ Baldwonder: More current hits with mash-ups with classics that everyone loves.
What’s the Champagne Ball countdown like?
Our countdown is HUGE. We’ve got custom made video that plays in the Grand Ballroom and Sky Lounge and every dance floor has an emcee to hype the crowd.
The Grand Ballroom includes 1,000 balloons and 8 confetti filled 3 feet wide balloons that rain confetti on the crowd after we pop them via remote control. We’ll also have a double drums session with the DJ Sugar just after midnight.
If you’re looking for a more intimate setting at midnight we have two rooms on the 23rd off of the Sky Lounge with a beautiful views of the city that are free from music and emcees.
What’s the difference between General Admission and Reserved Seat tickets?
Reserved seat tickets guarantee you a seat at a table for 10; you choose your table when purchasing your tickets. General admission tickets do not guarantee you a seat throughout the night, but there is GA seating in several areas throughout the party.
Reserved seats go quickly, get yours ASAP.
What’s on the menu?
- Teriyaki Chicken Satay, Asian Glazed Beef Skewer, Stuffed Mushrooms with Spinach and Feta, Sweet Potato Puff, Fried Shrimp with sweet and sour sauce
- Imported and Domestic Cheese Displays, Antipasti Displays: Imported Prosciutto, Genoa Salami, Grilled Sausages, Kalamata Olives, Roasted Red Peppers, Marinated Artichoke
- Hearts and Pepperoncini, Stone Ground Mustard and Assorted Silver Dollar Rolls
- Roasted Garlic, Lemon, & Sundried Tomato Hummus, served with Soft Pita Breads and Market Vegetables, Dried Fruits, Mixed Nuts, Assortment of Baguettes and Crackers
- Desserts: Assortment of cakes and pastries, and white and dark chocolate dipped strawberries
- Late night pizza
I’d like a nice romantic New Year’s Eve, is the Champagne Ball the right party for me?
The Champagne Ball is about fun, dancing and celebrating the New Year with a lot of energy, if you’re looking for a quieter evening we’d recommend another event.