Valentines Day Dinner on Portland SpirtValentine’s Day Dinner
February 14 & 15, 2014
$99 Per Person | Boarding begins 6:30 p.m. / Cruise 7-9:30 p.m.
Tickets: portlandspirit.com

Salmon Springs Fountain
SW Naito Parkway & Salmon St.

Enjoy spectacular river views with famous Portland landmarks, wonderful menus and live music. The Portland Spirit offers special Valentines Day dinner cruises on Friday, February 14 and Saturday, February 15 for anyone and everyone looking for a unique way to spend this romantic weekend.

The Portland Spirit will board from downtown Portland at Salmon Springs dock beginning and 6:30pm and cruise from 7-9:30pm.

$99/person includes:

• a gourmet four course meal prepared fresh on board
  • souvenir champagne flutes
  • champagne toast, coffee
  • hot tea
  • boarding photo
  • live entertainment by The Bylines
  • service gratutiy

The Bylines are a husband and wife duo offer a unique pop confection drawing on decades of influences, as if Randy Newman, Carol King, Dusty Springfield, Freddie Mercury, Paul Simon, Rufus Wainwright and Regina Spektor. See portlandspirit.com or call 800-224-3901 for scheduling, pricing and to purchase tickets.

Vessel and Company Information: The Portland Spirit is a 150′ yacht with three public decks, two of which are enclosed and climate controlled. We have seating for 340 guests on the two interior decks for a plated meal cruise and capacity for 450 guests for a reception. The Portland Spirit features delicious Northwest cuisine prepared to order in our on-board galley, several full service bars with a vast wine selection, grand pianos with live performers (don’t forget our singing wait staff), a ship-wide sound system and a marble dance floor.

The vessels and crew of Portland Spirit River Cruise Dining and Columbia River Adventures form the premier fleet of dinner ships in the Northwest. They offer public lunch, brunch, dinner and sightseeing cruises as well as specialty cruises throughout the year. There are 5 boats in the fleet including the Portland Spirit, Willamette Star, Crystal Dolphin, Explorer and Columbia Gorge Sternwheeler normally out of Cascade Locks, OR. Portland Spirit also operates two land venues; the Terrace on Thunder Island and Gorge Pavilion in Cascade Locks.

, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

10 Responses to Portland Valentine’s Day Dinner Cruise @ Portland Spirit | Music, Dinner, Willamette Cruise, The Bylines

1. Grant February 4, 2014 at 11:59 #

no plans yet for me and my gal so this would be just lovely!

2. Ron February 4, 2014 at 12:04 #

I would really enjoy taking my fiancé on this cruise for our /her special day , we have never been on anything like this before. We are both in our 40s and it would be great to try this out.

3. Christine February 4, 2014 at 12:10 #

I would love to take my boyfriend on this romantic cruise and sail into the night together!

4. Mike S February 4, 2014 at 12:19 #

A cruise on the Willamette would be a great way to spend Valentines Day!

5. Ben February 4, 2014 at 12:30 #

I just moved to Portland a few months ago. I haven’t had a chance to see many sights yet, but I think this would be a great way to kick off a good new relationship with my lady.

6. Steve W. February 4, 2014 at 15:15 #

My girlfriend Melody & I are celebrating our 2nd Valentine’s Day together and have always wanted to take a ride on the Portland Spirit. We met each other on the river and we’d love to celebrate our love in the same spot where it all started!

7. Gabriel February 4, 2014 at 15:28 #

So I lost my job about 2 months ago and my boy friends has been paying for Everything since then and he always goes above and beyond. Valentines has always been my special day to put together for us. Dude to lack of work I can’t make it special as he really deserves. So that’s why I would want to win tickets. So if I can’t help that much finically I can still try to make the day special. Thanks !

8. Carlen February 4, 2014 at 18:21 #

My honey and I have had a rough year and would love to start out 2014 with some great memories!!

9. Nicodemus February 4, 2014 at 18:29 #

I would love to take my gal out for the night!

10. Rhonda Rickard February 4, 2014 at 18:30 #

my husband and I got together when we where just 15 we where each others first everything 16 years and 3 kids latter we are still the love of each others lives we don’t have much money and my husband tries so hard to give us the best life he can he just lost his job and times are harder then ever but he still puts a smile on his face so our kids don’t know that we are having a hard time he has been stressing about Valentine’s day and is so very sad that he can’t afford to take me anywhere so I would love to be able to surprise him he deserves it thank you so very much