We are giving away TWO 4-packs of SUNDAY-ONLY PASSES to Harefest 4 on July 20. To win, comment on this post why you’d like to attend. Winner will be drawn and emailed Friday, July 18.
FREE PORTLAND: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top music and art venues in Portland. Join our newsletter if you like free stuff!
From our sponsors:
J-Fell and The Wild Hare Present: “Harefest 4″
July 19-20, 2014
Saturday 4-11:30 p.m. | Sunday Noon – 7 p.m. | 21+
2-day pass: $40 ADV / $50 Doors | Single Day $25 ADV / $35 Doors
41190 SW 1st Ave, Canby, Oregon 97013
The Wild Hare Saloon (in the adjacent field), 1190 SW 1st Ave, Canby, OR 97103
Top-notch northwest tribute acts headline two days of nostalgic rock music, food, and drink outdoors in Canby!
This fourth-year event is sponsored by 105.9 The Brew, Oldies 106.7, Fox Sports 620am, Bud Light, Jack Daniels, Bacardi, and Canby Telecom.
Saturday July 19
- 4:00pm – Gates Open
- 5:00pm – Ants in the Kitchen (Rod Stewart)
- 6:00pm – Random Pressure ( Styx/REO Speedwagon)
- 7:00pm – Unchained (Van Halen)
- 8:15pm – Steelhorse (Bon Jovi)
- 9:30pm – Shoot to Thrill (AC/DC)
- 10:45pm – Appetite for Deception (Guns N’ Roses)
Sunday July 20th
- noon – Gates Open
- 1:00pm – Red Light Romeos (The Eagles)
- 2:00pm – Rolling Tones (Rolling Stones)
- 3:00pm – Barracuda (Heart)
- 4:20pm – Ramble On (Led Zeppelin)
- 5:45pm – Stone In Love (Journey)
There will be an assortment of BBQ, Bento, Burritos, Tacos, Corndogs, Fries, Vegetarian fare, and more