We are giving away a pair of tickets to Resurrection: The Brunchening @ Doug Fir Lounge on August 23. To win, comment on this post why you’d like to attend. Winner will be drawn and emailed Friday, August 22.
FREE PORTLAND: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top music and art venues in Portland. Join our newsletter if you like free stuff!
From our sponsors:
Resurrection: The Brunchening
August 23, 2014
1:30 p.m. Doors / Show Starts at 2 p.m. | $20-25 (includes show + meal) | 21+
Doug Fir Lounge
830 E Burnside St, Portland, OR 97214
The perfect “hair of the dog” show debuting at Doug Fir for you, those weary night warriors who work and play the evenings away.
There will be bacon. There will be Bloody Mary’s. Come see some of Portland’s best comedians raise your spirits while we all imbibe to regain our humanity. Price of ticket includes the comedy, a meal and your first cocktail. The inaugural show features the talents of:
- Shane Torres: Just For Laughs Festival
- Amy Miller: Williamette Week’s Funniest Comic 2013
- Anthony Lopez Writer for the Gotham Awards
- Kristine Levine Edinburgh Festival Fringe
- Bri Pruett: Bumbershoot bripruett.com
- Todd Armstrong: Creator of Permanent Comedy
- Dan Weber: Reading the Bible with Dan Podcast
- Nariko Ott: Bridgetown Comedy Festival
- possible special guest and hosted by Trevor Thorpe