We are giving away a ticket to Procrastinator’s DIY Gift-a-thon w/ Assembly: gather+create on December 16. To win, comment on this post why you’d like to attend. Winner will be drawn and emailed Monday, December 12.
From our sponsors:
Procrastinator’s DIY Gift-a-thon
December 16, 2016
7-9:30 p.m. | $40 | 21+
Register at assemblypdx.com
Pop UP Shop PDX
1408 NE Alberta St, Portland, OR 97211
Assembly: gather+create has a holiday treat perfect for all you procrastinators out there. During this festive hands-on event, you’ll create five handmade, unique gifts to give to the special people in your life (or you can keep one or two for yourself… we won’t tell). And don’t worry, we’ve designed these projects to guarantee your success in making things you’ll be proud to give!
- Creatively dye leather in bold colors to make a set of beverage coasters
- Etch a design on a pint or cocktail glass to make custom functional art
- Work with vintage fabric and fragrant lavender to create a sachet to scent linens and drawers
- Design a classy catnip pillow that will be irresistible to your favorite feline
- Mix up an all natural body scrub to pamper winter skin
You’ll even print your own custom gift wrap for the perfect presentation. We’ll also have some special holiday surprise treats on hand too! Register today — you’re not going to want to miss this.
About Assembly: gather+create
The local creatives of Assembly, Liz and Brian Wright, offer hands-on modern craft & DIY workshops in bars and other social spaces around Portland. The workshops, covering a wide variety of crafts, are perfect for beginners and designed to empower creativity and pique interest in potential new hobbies. Visit their website for a list of upcoming classes: www.assemblypdx.com