Mardi Gras Day in 2017 is February 28. Mardi Gras Day (also known as Fat Tuesday) is the last day of the (New Orleans) Carnival season and the day before Ash Wednesday. Mardi Gras Day falls on a different day each year, however, it is always 46 days before Easter.
Related Portland Events & Information:
- February: Portland February Events Calendar & Giveaways
- Valentine’s: Portland Valentine’s Day Events, Gifts, Dinners, & More
- Seattle: Seattle Pipeline Mardi Gras Events Calendar
2017 Portland Mardi Gras Events
As always, we have a large list of Portland Mardi Gras and Fat Tuesday Day events including parties, dinners, shows, etc. We normally start adding events mid-January. With the main holiday occurring on a Tuesday, many large parties take place the weekend before.
- All Month: Discover Portland’s Hidden Mysteries w/ Urban Adventure Quest’s Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure!
- February 18: Mardi Gras Ball @ Tiffany Center | Produced by the Mysti Krewe, Costume Contest, King & Queen & More!
Now, you can have all of the great Portland events from our website in the palm of your hand when you’re out on the town.
Download the App for iPhone here
Download the App for Android here