- New Job Listings: Check out our newest Portland job listings here.
- Post A Job: Email info to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jobs Newsletter: Sign up here to receive our weekly jobs newsletter.
- Facebook: Facebook.com/PortlandOregonJobs | Twitter: @PDXJobs
- iPhone/iPad & Android App: Get job listings on our app here.
Marketing Account Manager
Posting Date: July 24, 2015
Closing Date: Open until filled
More info: https://careers-clearesult.icims.com/jobs/2432/marketing-account-manager/job
The Marketing Account Manager is responsible for providing marketing strategy and planning, and marketing program development and execution in support of and in collaboration with our clients’ program goals. This individual will be responsible for managing marketing programs; developing and monitoring project schedules; writing marketing plans, creative briefs and other marketing documents; developing, tracking and reporting project and campaign success metrics; and reviewing and auditing creative deliverables against strategies and briefs. This role requires a self-driven individual who can manage and lead cross-functional internal and external teams in a high growth, fast-paced and geographically distributed organization.
Communications and Client Relationships
- Single point of contact and accountability for clients’ marketing support and services
- Strong communications skills regarding project goals, updates, plan revisions and status
- Strong relationship building skills with external clients, partners, internal executives and peers
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent listening and problem solving skills
- Strong ability to manage campaign reviews with external clients that may have complex and/or distributed review processes
Marketing Strategy and Program Management
- Responsible for all aspects of a successful campaign plan for their clients within the supported geography. This includes developing and driving marketing strategies that ensure successful positioning and messaging and timely launch of all campaign elements
- Develops and proactively manages projects schedules and budgets to assure timely and on budget delivery of our clients’ campaigns
- Develops program relevant marketing strategy and plans that effectively leverage all available marketing resources to realize program objectives and performance metrics
- Prepares creative briefs and collaborates with creative services team on the development and delivery of marketing deliverables that are in support of our clients’ objectives
Market and Business Development
- Partners with our business development team to develop the local market and provide marketing subject matter expertise and support in response to clients’ RFPs
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or other related field, with marketing, advertising or communications preferred
- 5+ years of marketing experience, 1-3 years of B2B marketing experience and several years executing interactive, direct marketing, media planning/strategy, social media and/or agency management; marketing agency experience is a plus
- Highly seasoned project management skills with the ability to lead internal teams and and/or manage relationships with a strategy or marketing consulting vendors
- Ability to define and write program relevant go-to-market strategy, plans, creative briefs and executional tactics in support of plan success metrics
- Ability to move seamlessly from strategic to tactical execution within tight deadlines
- Outstanding communication skills and proven abilities as a team collaborator
- Ability to support multiple projects simultaneously and deliver to tight deadlines
- Highly organized and process-oriented with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to influence, collaborate and excel in large, complex organizational structures with rapidly changing environments and shifting priorities
- Strong analytical capabilities with knowledge of database marketing and analytics
- Ability to manage internal client relationships with the ability to meet and exceed timing and budget goals
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Advanced level experience in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- High degree of business acumen, hard-working and determined
- Energy industry relevant experience preferred
Applying for this position?
Let them know you found it on PDX Pipeline!