- New Job Listings: Check out our newest Portland job listings here.
- Post A Job: Email info to email@example.com
- Jobs Newsletter: Sign up here to receive our weekly jobs newsletter.
- Facebook: Facebook.com/PortlandOregonJobs | Twitter: @PDXJobs
- iPhone/iPad & Android App: Get job listings on our app here.
Posting Date: February 20, 2014
Closing Date: Open until filled
We are looking for an experienced sales/Marketing professional to join our growing company. We specialize in a product that promotes natural foot health for active individuals and everyday living. It is important that our team practices and promotes healthy living in their everyday life.
This position will report to our Marketing Director/ Account Manager.
Major duties & responsibilities:
- Establish new business from existing leads
- Promote, develop, and maintain wholesale relationships
- Coordinate & attend sales/ marketing events
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Little travel required
- Communicate knowledge of wholesale and product information to customers
- Keep accurate records of all sales and service
- Prepare weekly reports of sales and service activity
- Perform specific tasks as assigned by supervisor(s)
- Receive feedback from customers and present reasonable solutions for any issues
Skills and other requirements
- Excellent organization, follow-up skills, and multi-tasking
- Strong working experience using Microsoft Office & Outlook
- Experience using Quickbooks a plus
- Experience with CRM a plus
- Experience planning events a plus
- Professional and friendly demeanor & phone etiquette
- 3-5 years experience working in sales
- Team & goal oriented
- Experience with international distribution a major plus!
If interested in position please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a letter of interest about why you think you would be a good fit, current resume, and your salary requirements.
**Resumes submitted without the materials listed above will not be considered**
Applying for this position?
Let them know you found it on PDX Pipeline!