- New Job Listings: Check out our newest Portland job listings here.
- Post A Job: Email info to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jobs Newsletter: Sign up here to receive our weekly jobs newsletter.
- Facebook: Facebook.com/PortlandOregonJobs | Twitter: @PDXJobs
- iPhone/iPad & Android App: Get job listings on our app here.
Service Director for Child and Family Program
Posting Date: July 24, 2013
Closing Date: Open until filled
More info: lifeworksnw.org
Touch a single life, and make a whole community stronger. We touch 16,000 lives each year because life works when you get the support you need.
Who We Are:
LifeWorks NW supports people who are working towards a better life. Be a part of our expert team that delivers the highest quality individual and group treatment through culturally responsive prevention, mental health, and addiction services which benefits children, teens, families, adults, older adults and the community as a whole.
LifeWorks NW has an opening for a SERVICE DIRECTOR – job #1225
Responsible for the successful daily operations and future development for both clinical and operations in the service area for the child and family programs.
Supervises Program Directors and works with other Service Directors and management to ensure LifeWorks NW’s quality care and success in the community.
- Graduate degree (Masters or Doctoral) in a recognized mental health discipline required.
- Five years past the Masters level, progressively responsible clinical and administrative experience.
- Five years clinical experience with service area population (children and family).
- Previous successful experience in community mental health, addiction or prevention services, staff training and supervision, with broad theoretical perspective to allow work with a multi-disciplinary staff.
- Ensures staff meets standards for direct staff performance management including direct service/productivity, documentation/accuracy of work and staff supervision.
- Ensures programs meet standards for implementation and utilization of the clinical model.
- Meets standards for budgetary targets managing costs effectively.
Position includes benefits such as medical/dental, PTO (paid time off), 403(b) retirement plan.
LifeWorks NW believes that diversity strengthens our workforce and empowers our community.
We encourage women and men of all cultural backgrounds and ages to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Applying for this position?
Let them know you found it on PDX Pipeline!