- All Month: Brunch @ Kelly’s Olympian | Eggs, Bacon, Bloody Marys, Biscuits & Gravy
- All Month: Portland Trivia Nights With ShanRock’s Triviology All Over Portland – Fun & Free, Prizes!
- All Month: Portland Trivia Nights With Geeks Who Drink | Great Hosts + Fun Questions + Cold Beer
- Mondays: Portland Monday Trivia Nights: Prizes, Specials, All Over Town
- Tuesdays: Portland Tuesday Trivia Nights: Prizes, Specials, All Over Town
- Wednesdays: Portland Wednesday Trivia Nights: Prizes, Specials, All Over Town
- Thursdays: Portland Thursday Trivia Nights: Prizes, Specials, All Over Town
- Saturdays: Radical 80s Dance Cruise Every Saturday on Portland Spirit | Costumes, DJ MC, Group Discount
- April 26: Portland Opera Preview: Show Boat @ Collins Gallery | Free, 203 p.m. (more info)
- April 25-26: Pisgah Adventures 2015 Weekend Back Packing Trip | Salmonberry River Canyon, Secluded Hike
- April 25: Día de los Niños y Día de los Libros / Children’s Day and Day of the Books at Midland Library | Free, 2 p.m. (more info)
- April 25: The Dinner Detective @ Crowne Plaza Hotel | Largest Murder Mystery Dinner Show In The U.S., Saturdays, Everyone’s Suspect
- April 24: Free Admission to Portland Art Museum | 5-8PM, Fourth Friday of Every Month (more info)
- April 24: Chanticleer’s “The Gypsy in My Soul: @ Kaul Auditorium | 12 Man Choir, Renaissance, Jazz, Gospel, New Music
- April 23: Great Decisions 2015 @ Belmont Library | Thought Provoking Foreign Policy Discussion, India Changes Course
- April 18-19: Pisgah Adventures 2015 Spring Trips | Bloom Lake Backpacking 101 Course, Learn Back-country Basics
- April 18: Día de los Niños y Día de los Libros / Children’s Day and Day of the Books at Kenton Library | Free, 2 p.m. (more info)
- April 11: The Dinner Detective @ Crowne Plaza Hotel | Largest Murder Mystery Dinner Show In The U.S., Saturdays, Everyone’s Suspect
- April 11: FREE Family Days @ Washington County Museum | Activities for the Whole Family, Second Saturdays September – June
- April 11: Día de los Niños y Día de los Libros / Children’s Day and Day of the Books at Gresham Library | 2 p.m., Free (more info)
- April 6 & 7: Elias Quartet @ Lincoln Performance Hall | Prize Winner in London International String Quartet Competition
- Easter: Portland Easter Weekend Events: Egg Hunts, Brunch, Dinner, BunnyCon, Bunny Bike Ride
- April 5: Easter Weekend Walking Tour of Portland’s Sinful Past – Shanghaiers, Saloons & Skullduggery | Kick A** Oregon History Historian Doug Kenck-Crispin (Tickets, More info)
- April 5: Easter Sunday Brunch Cruises on Portland Spirit | Buffet, Beautiful Views, Family Friendly, Live Entertainment
- April 3: Free Admission Days @ Portland Children’s Museum | 4-8 p.m., Every First Friday
- April 3: Camas First Friday Art Walk | Spring into History, Free, Family Activities, Dining, Shopping, Artists (more info)
- April 2: Free First Thursday at Museum of Contemporary Craft | NW Portland, 11am-8pm
- April 2: First Thursday Events, Art Openings, Parties | Pearl, NW, SW, Old Town
Our Portland Events App for PDX Pipeline is available for iPhones, Android phones and iPads!
Now, you can have all of the great Portland Events from our website in the palm of your hand when you’re out on the town.
Download the App for iPhone here
Download the App for Android here
We don’t have the standard Portland April events calendar of many sites. Our monthly lists are curated to help you quickly find interesting events in the Portland area. We add to it often and publish a large list of Portland weekend events, parties, and ticket giveaways every Thursday.
WIN PORTLAND TICKETS: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top events in Portland. Join our email list if you like free stuff
If you want your Portland event(s) here, you can email us info to pdxpipeline @ gmail dot com. Please send it in a text or Word doc instead of PDF. We can’t guarantee any listing.