As always, we have a large list of Portland Cinco de Mayo events including parties, festivals, dinners, shows, etc. In 2015, Cinco de Mayo takes place on Tuesday meaning most events will happen the weekend before.
It is a common misconception that Cinco De Mayo is Mexico’s answer to our own independence day. In actuality, Cinco De Mayo is celebrated to commemorate the Mexican Army’s unlikely victory at the Battle of Puebla on May 5, 1862. Whatever your reason for celebrating, there is a lot to do in Portland all weekend in honor of Cinco De Mayo.
WIN PORTLAND TICKETS: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top events in Portland. Join our newsletter if you like free stuff
If you want your Portland Cinco de Mayo event(s) here, you can email info to pdxpipeline @ gmail dot com.
2015 Portland Cinco de Mayo Events
- May 3: Cinco de Mayo Half Marathon, 10K & 5K Run | w/ Terrapin Events, Food, Beer, Mariachi Music & More (more info)
Related Events & Information:
- Events: Our Portland May Events Calendar & Ticket Giveaways
- Mother’s Day: Portland Mother’s Day Weekend Events: Brunch, Specials, Gift Ideas, & More
- May 23-26: Memorial Day Weekend Events: Festivals, Fireworks, Food & Wine, Traveling
- Seattle: Check out Seattle Pipeline for Seattle Cinco de Mayo Events & Ticket Giveaways
- From Drink Spirits: Top 5 Tequila and Mezcal for Cinco de Mayo
Our new Portland Events App for PDX Pipeline is now available for iPhones, Android phones and iPads!
Now, you can have all of the great Portland events from our website in the palm of your hand when you’re out on the town.
Download the App for iPhone here
Download the App for Android here