Every year, PDX Pipeline puts out a HUGE list of Portland Halloween parties and events as well as pictures, costume ideas, and GIVEAWAYS.
In 2016, Halloween falls on Monday meaning there will be parties all weekend! However, in Portland, Halloween-related events often start in September and go throughout October. You can get our iPhone/Android app here, which will have all our Halloween events on it.
2016 Portland Halloween Events, Parties, Pictures, & Info:
- All Month: Davis Graveyard Halloween Schedule, Info & Photos | Free, One of America’s Largest Home Haunts, 80+ Tombstones, Lights, Effects, Fog More! (more info)
Related Events & Info
- Events Calendar: Our Portland Events Calendar & Ticket Giveaways
- Facebook: Facebook.com/PortlandHalloween
- Twitter: @pdxhalloween || #pdxhalloween
- From DrinkSpirits.com: Scary Good Spirits & Drinks for Your Halloween Parties
- Seattle: Seattle Pipeline’s Halloween Events Calendar
- San Francisco: San Francisco Pipeline’s Halloween Events Calendar
- San Diego: San Diego Pipeline’s Halloween Events Calendar
Now, you can have all of the great Portland events from our website in the palm of your hand when you’re out on the town.
Download the App for iPhone / iPad here
Download the App for Android here
- Past Years: 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008
- Pictures: 2011 | 2010 | 2009 Part 1 | 2009 Part 2 | 2008 | 2007