WIN PORTLAND TICKETS: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top events in Portland. Join our newsletter if you like free stuff
Related Events & Info:
- Calendar: Our July Events Calendar & Ticket Giveaways
- World Cup: Porltand Women’s World Cup Watch Parties
- Oregon: July 4th Celebrations In The Gorge, Oregon Coast, Willamette Valley, Bend
- Seattle: Seattle Pipeline’s for July 4th Events Calendar
- San Francisco: San Francisco Pipeline’s July 4th Calendar
- San Diego: San Diego Pipeline’s July 4th Calendar
Portland-Metro July 4th Weekend Events & Info:
- All Weekend: Celebrate July 4th w/ an Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure! | Discover Portland’s Hidden Mysteries w/ Urban Adventure Quest
- All Weekend: Columbia Gorge Sternwheeler Dining and Sightseeing Cruises w/ Portland Spirit | Vista Views, Champagne, Local Cuisine & More!
- All Weekend: OMSI Presents the Science Behind Ripley’s Believe it or Not | Interactive Exhibit, Optical Illusions, Unbelievable Objects
- Saturdays & Sundays: Beer & Cider Garden @ Pix Patisserie’s Outdoor Courtyard | Summer Movies, 6 Taps, Petanque Court
- July 2: July 4th Kick Off Party @ Shiekh Shoes | Free, DJ, Refreshments, Nice & Stylish Shoes!
- July 2-3: Portland Actors Ensemble Presents FREE 2015 Shakespeare In The Park | Macbeth @ Lone Fir Cemetery
- July 2-4: Ian Bagg @ Helium Comedy Club | Showtime Special “Getting to F*cking Know You,” Late Shows
- July 2-4: La Pine Frontier Days | Home Brew Contest, Beautiful Legs Contest, Fireworks, Carnival (more info)
- July 2-5: July 4th Summer Sale @ Columbia Gorge Premium Outlets | 45 Stores, Adidas, Eddie Bauer, G.H. Bass & Co & More!
- July 2-5: Waterfront Blues Festival | Buddy Guy, GreggAllman, Galactic w/ Macy Gray & More!
- July 3: Free Admission Days @ Portland Children’s Museum | 4-8 p.m., Every First Friday
- July 3: Flamingay Queer Dance Party @ Bossanova Ballroom | Portland July 4th Weekend, Stars & Stripes Themed, Featuring Chelsea Starr & II TRILL (Win Tickets, $25)
- July 3: Fourth of July Concert @ Director Park | Free, Portland Gay Symphonic Band, 7:30 – 8:30 p.m. (more info)
- July 3: Live Music @ Streetcar Bistro & Taproom | Jon Davidson, Alternative, Indie, Electronic, 30 Rotating Taps, Scotch & Whiskey
- July 3: 80s Video Dance Attack @ Lola’s Room | MTV Hits, Video Projections, Dancing
- July 3: First Friday Super Jam @ The Goodfoot | Portland’s Longest Running DJ Night w/ DJ Magneto & DJ Josie Styles (Win Tickets, $25)
- July 3 & 4: Red White & Blue Riverfront Festival in Downtown Corvallis | Beer, Food, Wine, Crafts, Live Entertainment & More!
- July 3-4: Estacada Timber Festival | Concert w/ Grammy Nominated Calico, Brass Tacks, Fireworks, Competitions, Beer Garden & More!
- July 3-5: 4th of July Weekend BeerQuest Walking Tours – Haunted Pub Crawl – Historic Brewery Tour
- July 3-5: Portland Craft Beer Festival @ The Fields Park | Featuring 90+ Beers Brewed in the City by 47 Breweries
- July 4: Florence Independence Day Celebration | Fireworks Over Siuslaw River, Food & Drink Specials (more info)
- July 4: TD’s Pop Up Presents: The High Life @ Three Degrees | Exclusive View of Portland Waterfront Firework Show, DJ, Champagne & Oysters (Win Tickets, $100)
- July 4: Hillsdale 4th of July Picnic & Parade, 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. (more info)
- July 4: Free Parking on Independence Day Throughout City of Portland (more info)
- July 4: Bottle Rocket Brunch @ EastBurn | 2015 July 4th Weekend, $2 Mimosas, Cocktails
- July 4: NW VEG 4th of July Vegan Potluck Picnic @ Raleigh Park | Free, 3- 6 p.m., Games (more info)
- July 4: Sounds & Tastes of the Farm Harvest Festival on Portland’s Bella Organic & Pumpkin Farm on Sauvie Island | Organic Produce, Live Music, Animals, Wine/Cider/Brew Tastings, Hay Rides
- July 4: 4th of July Celebration w/ The Adoration Society @ Solera Brewery | w/ Feed The Dogg & Bonneville Power Trio, 5-10 p.m. (more info)
- July 4: #ArtWorksCampaign House Party Fundraiser | Free, Live Music, Food, Drinks (more info)
- July 4: Bunk Beach 4th of July Party| FREE, Pools, Beer, Frozen Margaritas, Ice Cream, Fireworks & More!
- July 5: July Fourth Weekend Walking Tour of Portland’s Sinful Past – Shanghaiers, Saloons & Skullduggery | Kick A** Oregon History Historian Doug Kenck-Crispin
- July 5: OPsFest: Free Shakespeare Performances in Portland Parks | The Merry Wives of Windsor @ Cathedral Park, Free
Portland / Oregon July 4th Fireworks Celebrations:
- Camas: Independence Day Celebration | BBQ, Fireworks, Potluck (more info)
- Corbett: Corbett Fun Fest – A Hometown 4th | Music, Fireworks (more info)
- Corvallis: Red White & Blue Riverfront Festival in Downtown Corvallis | Beer, Food, Wine, Crafts, Live Entertainment & More!
- The Dalles: Fort Dalles Fourth | James Otto, Fireworks, Festival, Food & Beer Garden (more info)
- Estacada: Estacada Timber Festival | Concert w/ Grammy Nominated Calico, Brass Tacks, Fireworks, Competitions, Beer Garden & More!
- Fort Vancouver: Independence Day 2015 | Fireworks, Canons, Parade, Games, Music
- Hood River – Independence Day Celebration | Parade, Fireworks (more info)
- Lake Oswego: Millennium Concert Band @ Millennium Plaza Park in Lake Oswego | Free, USO Style Performance, 7 p.m. (more info)
- Ridgefield, Washington: Independence Day 2015 | Fireworks, 5,000 People, Parades, Fun Runs, Salmon BBQ & More!
- Waterfront Fireworks: Portland Fireworks Show @ Waterfront Blues Festival | Largest Display in Oregon, 22 Minutes, 11,800 Shots
Our Portland Events App for PDX Pipeline is available for iPhones, Android phones and iPads!
Now, you can have all of the great Portland events from our website in the palm of your hand including Portland July 4th Events when you’re out on the town.
Download the App for iPhone here
Download the App for Android here
Portland Fireworks Pictures & Watch Suggestions:
Portland Waterfront 4th of July fireworks show. Photo by pdxbiker
Portland Waterfront Fireworks
Photo by pdxbiker
Photo by Hamza Hydri
Here are some suggestions of good spots to watch July 4th Fireworks:
- SE: Hawthorne Bridge
- SE: Inner SE Morrison
- SE: Mount Tabor
- SE & NE: Eastbank Esplanade
- NW: Rose Test Gardens
- SW: Top of PSU parking garage on 6th and Harrison
- SW: Portland City Grille
- NE: Marine Drive docks (for Ft Vancouver fireworks)
- NE: Rocky Butte (for Ft Vancouver fireworks)
- SE: Sellwood Park (website) you can see both Oaks Park and downtown from here
- West Hills: Terwilliger near OHSU has many spots.