As always, we have a large list of Portland July 4th weekend events including parties, dinners, shows, etc. In 2015, July 4th falls on Saturday, so there will be parties all weekend!
WIN PORTLAND TICKETS: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top events in Portland. Join our email list if you like free stuff
If you want your Portland July 4th event(s) here, you can email us a proper press release (what, when where, how much) to pdxpipeline @ gmail dot com. Please send it in a text or Word doc instead of PDF. We can’t guarantee any listing.
July 4, 2015 Weekend Events & Info:
- Events: Our July Events Calendar & Ticket Giveaways
- July 4: Watch 2015 Women’s World Cup Games in Portland | 3rd Place Game, Schedule, Specials, & More
- July 5: July Fourth Weekend Walking Tour of Portland’s Sinful Past – Shanghaiers, Saloons & Skullduggery | Kick A** Oregon History Historian Doug Kenck-Crispin (Tickets, More info)
- July 5: Watch 2015 Women’s World Cup Games in Portland | Championship Game, Schedule, Specials, & More
2015 Portland & Oregon July 4th Fireworks Celebrations:
- Fort Vancouver: Independence Day 2015 | Fireworks, Canons, Parade, Games, Music (more info)
- Waterfront Fireworks: Waterfront Blues Festival @ Tom McCall Waterfront Park | Music, Fireworks (more info)
- Seattle: Check out Seattle Pipeline for Seattle July 4th Events & Parties
Our Portland Events App for PDX Pipeline is available for iPhones, Android phones and iPads!
Now, you can have all of the great Portland events from our website in the palm of your hand including Portland July 4th Events when you’re out on the town.
Download the App for iPhone here
Download the App for Android here
Portland Fireworks Pictures & Watch Suggestions:
Portland Waterfront 4th of July fireworks show. Photo by pdxbiker
Portland Waterfront Fireworks
Photo by pdxbiker
Photo by Hamza Hydri
Here are some suggestions of good spots to watch July 4th Fireworks:
Inner SE Morrison
Rose Test Gardens
Top of PSU parking garage on 6th and Harrison
Portland City Grille
NE Marine Drive docks
Sellwood Park (website) you can see both Oaks Park and downtown from here
West Hills: Terwilliger near OHSU has many spots.