Portland Swift Watch photo by heathre
The 2014 Labor Day Weekend takes place August 29th-September 1st. There are many great Portland and Oregon events all weekend including watching the Vaux’s Swifts Watch @ Chapman School. As always, we have a large list of events and tips for you to enjoy the city or travel.
FREE PORTLAND: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top events in Portland. Join our newsletter if you like free stuff
If you want your Portland Labor Day event(s) here, you can email us the info to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2014 Portland Labor Day Weekend Events:
- All Weekend: Portland Trivia Nights With ShanRock’s Triviology All Over Portland - Fun & Free, Prizes!
- All Weekend: Labor Day Weekend BeerQuest PDX Haunted Pub Crawl | Meet the Ghosts Who Haunt Old Town
- All Weekend: Romantic Dinner Cruise w/ Portland Spirit | Entertainment, Amazing Views & Fantastic Cuisine
- All Weekend: Labor Day Weekend BeerQuest PDX Brewery Tour | Visit 3 Award-Winning Breweries
- All Weekend: Play Trivia For Free in Portland w/ Last Call Trivia | Prizes, Trivia, Pub Quiz, Name-That-Tune & Feud
- All Weekend: Portland Trivia Nights With Geeks Who Drink | Great Hosts + Fun Questions + Cold Beer
- All Weekend: Movies in the Parks | Free, Live Pre-Entertainment Music, Popcorn
- All Weekend: Vaux’s Swifts Watch @ Chapman School Info, Pictures & Video
- August 28: Last Thursday on Alberta | Street Closures, Parking, Beer Garden, Vendors, Noise
- August 28: SE Portland’s Buckman Farmers Market | Fresh Local Produce, 20 Vendors, Live Music, Samples, Weekly Demos
- August 28: Northwest Portland Farmers Market | Fresh Local Produce, 20+ Vendors, Live Music, Samples, Weekly Demos
- August 29: Kenton Farmers Market | Fresh Local Produce, 15+ Vendors, Live Music, Samples, Weekly Demos
- August 29: Friday Early Escape Summer Concerts Cruise w/ Portland Spirit: White Rhino Marima | Live Music, Full-service Bar
- August 29: Free Admission to Portland Art Museum | 5-8PM, Fourth Friday of Every Month (more info)
- August 30: Portland State University Farmers Market | 100 Farmers + Food Vendors
- August 30: Hollywood Farmers Market 2014 Summer Season Opens | 50+ Vendors, Live Music, Cooking Demos, Contests & More!
- August 30: Portland Spirit’s Radical 80s Dance Cruise | Costumes, DJ MC, Group Discount, Every Saturday
- August 30: Sounds & Tastes of the Farm @ Bella Organic & Pumpkin Farm | Live Music, Animals, Wine/Cider/Brew Tastings, Hay Rides
- August 30: Yacht Rock Saturday Cabana Bar @ EastBurn | Boat Drinks, Fish Bowl Drinks, Pop Rocks & Swedish Fish!
- August 31: NE Portland’s King Portland Farmers Market | 30+ Vendors, Fresh Local Produce, Live Music, Samples, Weekly Demos
- September 1: Labor Day Brunch @East Burn | Mimosas, Bloody Marys, Food Specials (more info)
Related Portland Events and Info:
- Events Calendar: Check out our full calendar of Portland Events & Ticket Giveaways
- Swifts: Pictures and Video of the Vaux’s Swifts Watch @ Chapman School
- Labor Day Tips: Portland & Oregon Labor Day Weekend Tips | In & Outside Of PDX
- Seattle: Check out Seattle & Washington Labor Day Events on Seattle Pipeline here.
- Past Years: 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010
Our Portland Events App for PDX Pipeline is available for iPhones, Android phones and iPads!
Now, you can have all of the great Portland Events from our website in the palm of your hand when you’re out on the town. We have also added live happy hours, concert schedules and movies times to help you plan a fun night out in Portland!
Download the App for iPhone here
Download the App for Android here