The 2016 Labor Day Weekend takes place September 2-5. There are many great Portland and Oregon events all weekend including watching the Vaux’s Swifts Watch @ Chapman School. As always, we have a large list of events and tips for you to enjoy the city or travel.
2016 Portland Labor Day Weekend Events:
- All Weekend: Vaux’s Swifts Watch @ Chapman School Info, Pictures & Video
- All Weekend: Discover Portland’s Hidden Mysteries w/ Urban Adventure Quest’s Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure!
- All Weekend: Brunch @ Kelly’s Olympian | Eggs, Bacon, Bloody Marys, Biscuits & Gravy
- All Weekend: Portland Trivia Nights With ShanRock’s Triviology All Over Portland – Fun & Free, Prizes!
- All Weekend: Portland Trivia Nights With Geeks Who Drink | Great Hosts + Fun Questions + Cold Beer
- All Weekend: Le Bon Vivant Happy Hour + Tapas Tuesday @ Bar Vivant | Free Tapas, Drink Specials, Wine Discounts, All Night Happy Hour Tuesdays
- September 2: Free Admission Days @ Portland Children’s Museum | 4-8 p.m., Every First Friday
- September 5: Labor Day Brunch @East Burn | Mimosas, Bloody Marys, Food Specials (more info)
- September 5: Legendary Mondays @ Swift Lounge | Free Dance Night, Celebrating Sexual Expression, w/ Bart Fitzgerald
- September 5: Portland Monday Trivia Nights: Prizes, Specials, All Over Town
Related Portland Events and Info:
- Events Calendar: Check out our full calendar of Portland Events & Ticket Giveaways
- Swifts: Pictures and Video of the Vaux’s Swifts Watch @ Chapman School
- Labor Day Tips: Portland & Oregon Labor Day Weekend Tips | In & Outside Of PDX
- Seattle: Check out Seattle & Washington Labor Day Events on Seattle Pipeline here.
- Past Years: 2015 | 2014 | 2013 Events | 2012 | 2011 | 2010
Our Portland Events App for PDX Pipeline is available for iPhones, Android phones and iPads!
Now, you can have all of the great Portland Events from our website in the palm of your hand when you’re out on the town. We have also added live happy hours, concert schedules and movies times to help you plan a fun night out in Portland!
Download the App for iPhone here
Download the App for Android here