Portland Swift Watch photo by heathre
The 2015 Labor Day Weekend takes place September 4-7. There are many great Portland and Oregon events all weekend including watching the Vaux’s Swifts Watch @ Chapman School. As always, we have a large list of events and tips for you to enjoy the city or travel.
FREE PORTLAND: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top events in Portland. Join our newsletter if you like free stuff
If you want your Portland Labor Day event(s) here, you can email us the info to email@example.com.
2015 Portland Labor Day Weekend Events:
- All Weekend: Discover Portland’s Hidden Mysteries w/ Urban Adventure Quest’s Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure! (Save & WIN)
- All Weekend: Vaux’s Swifts Watch @ Chapman School Info, Pictures & Video
- All Weekend: BeerQuest Haunted Pub Tour | Beer Tasting, Ghosts Stories of Kidnapping, Brothels & Drug Dens
- All Weekend: OMSI Presents the Science Behind Ripley’s Believe it or Not | Interactive Exhibit, Optical Illusions, Unbelievable Objects
- All Weekend: Columbia Gorge Sternwheeler 2015 Dining and Sightseeing Cruises w/ Portland Spirit | Vista Views, Champagne, Local Cuisine & More!
- September 3: FREE Live Music Nights @ Portland’s Streetcar Bistro & Taproom | 30 Rotating Taps, w/ Pete Giza
- September 3: First Thursday Events, Art Openings, Parties | Pearl, NW, SW, Old Town
- September 3: Vapors of Morphine @ Crystal Ballroom | Low Rock, Psychedelic, w/ Indie Pop Group The Minders (Win Tickets, $34)
- September 3: Oregon Symphony Concert @ Waterfront Park | FREE, Fireworks, Cannons, 20,000+ People
- September 3: Le Bon Vivant Happy Hour + Tapas Thursday @ Bar Vivant | Free Tapas, Drink Specials, Wine Discounts, All Night Happy Hour
- September 3: Spiritual Rez @ The Goodfoot | Reggae Funk Dance
- September 3-5: Brooks Wheelan @ Helium Comedy Club | Saturday Night Live, New York Comedy Festival, Comedy Central Top 10 Comics to Watch
- September 4: Watch Oregon State Beavers vs. Weber State in Portland | Food & Drink Specials
- September 4: FREE Live Music Nights @ Portland’s Streetcar Bistro & Taproom | 30 Rotating Taps, w/ Willow Grove
- September 4: Friday Early Escape Summer Concerts Cruise w/ Portland Spirit | Featuring Pretty Gritty, Full-service Bar
- September 4: Free Admission Days @ Portland Children’s Museum | 4-8 p.m., Every First Friday
- September 4: Stacks on Stacks @ Swift Lounge | w/ DJ Joe Nasty, Soulful Truck Slappers (more info)
- September 4-5: FREE Fridays & Saturdays @ Portland’s Barrel Room Dueling Piano Show Bar & Dinner Show | Featuring Sarah Hester Ross
- September 5: The Dinner Detective | Largest Murder Mystery Dinner Show In The U.S., Saturdays, Everyone’s Suspect
- September 5: Blue Lake Park Day: International Food Festival | Free, Beer Garden, 15 Food Vendors, Performances & More!
- September 5: Portland Food Adventures Presents First Ever Dinner at Taylor Railworks with Chef Erik Van Kley | Multi Course Dinner w/ Wine, Food & Gratuity Included
- September 5: Life During Wartime Talking Heads Tribute w/ Erotic City Prince Tribute @ The Goodfoot Pub & Lounge | Labor Day Dance Party (Win Tickets, $20)
- September 5: FREE Live Music Nights @ Portland’s Streetcar Bistro & Taproom | 30 Rotating Taps, w/ Tyler Carson & Peter Duff
- September 5: Watch Oregon Ducks vs. Eastern Washington in Portland | Food & Drink Specials
- September 5: Sknny MRCL @ Swift Lounge | House DJ, Pillow Talk & Booty Pop (more info)
- September 6: Tour de Lab – A Multi Pub Bicycle Tour | 19 or 41 Miles, Benefit for Dove Lewis (Win Tickets, $78)
- September 6: FREE Live Music Nights @ Portland’s Streetcar Bistro & Taproom | 30 Rotating Taps, w/ Jon Davidson
- September 6: Zombie Sundays @ EastBurn | Food & Drink Specials, Zombie TV
- September 6-7: New England Clambake @ Thirst Bistro | Fresh Maine Lobsters, Steamed Clams & Mussels
- September 7: Labor Day Brunch @East Burn | Mimosas, Bloody Marys, Food Specials (more info)
- September 7: Legendary Mondays @ Swift Lounge | Free Dance Night, Celebrating Sexual Expression, w/ Bart Fitzgerald
- September 7: It’s Gonna Be Okay @ The Eastburn | FREE, Monday Night Stand Up, Lucia Fasano, Adam Pasi & More!
- September 7: Portland Monday Trivia Nights: Prizes, Specials, All Over Town
- September 7: It’s Gonna Be Okay @ The Eastburn | FREE, Twice Monthly Stand Up, Hosted by Barbara Holm, Skeeball, Prizes
Related Portland Events and Info:
- Events Calendar: Check out our full calendar of Portland Events & Ticket Giveaways
- Swifts: Pictures and Video of the Vaux’s Swifts Watch @ Chapman School
- Labor Day Tips: Portland & Oregon Labor Day Weekend Tips | In & Outside Of PDX
- Seattle: Check out Seattle & Washington Labor Day Events on Seattle Pipeline here.
- Past Years: 2014 | 2013 Events | 2012 | 2011 | 2010
Our Portland Events App for PDX Pipeline is available for iPhones, Android phones and iPads!
Now, you can have all of the great Portland Events from our website in the palm of your hand when you’re out on the town. We have also added live happy hours, concert schedules and movies times to help you plan a fun night out in Portland!
Download the App for iPhone here
Download the App for Android here