Mardi Gras Day in 2015 is February 17th. Mardi Gras Day (also known as Fat Tuesday) is the last day of the (New Orleans) Carnival season and the day before Ash Wednesday. Mardi Gras Day falls on a different day each year, however, it is always 46 days before Easter.
WIN MARDI GRAS EVENT TICKETS: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top events in Portland. Join our newsletter if you like free stuff
If you want your Portland Mardi Gras event(s) here, email us at pdxpipeline @ gmail dot com.
Related Portland Events & Information:
- February Events: Our Calendar of Portland March Events & Ticket Giveaways
- Valentine’s: Our Calendar of Portland Valentine’s Day Events, Gifts, Dinners, & More
- Seattle: Check out Seattle Pipeline for Seattle Mardi Gras Events
- Past Years: 2014 Events | 2013 | 2012 | 2011
2015 Portland Mardi Gras Events
As always, we have a large list of Portland Mardi Gras and Fat Tuesday Day events including parties, dinners, shows, etc. We normally start adding events mid-January. With the main holiday occurring on a Tuesday, many large parties take place the weekend before.
- February 14: Portland Mardi Gras Ball – Voodoo Valentine @ Wonder Ballroom | Louisiana Cuisine, The Too Loose Zydeco Band, Costume Contest, Full Bar, King & Queen
- February 15: Walking Tour of Portland’s Sinful Past – Shanghaiers, Saloons & Skullduggery | Kick A** Oregon History Historian Doug Kenck-Crispin (Tickets, More info)
- February 16: Lundi Gras Breakside Brewery Beer Dinner @ Tapalaya | Family-style, Contemporary Cajun/Creole Dishes, 5 Beers, Live Music
- February 21: Mardi Gras Masquerade @ EastBurn | Album Release Party w/ Tuck and Daisy, Prizes for Best Mask
Our Portland Events App for PDX Pipeline is now available for iPhones, Android phones and iPads!
Now, you can have all of the great Portland events from our website in the palm of your hand when you’re out on the town.
Download the App for iPhone here
Download the App for Android here