- All Month: Brunch @ Kelly’s Olympian | Eggs, Bacon, Bloody Marys, Biscuits & Gravy
- All Month: Portland Trivia Nights With ShanRock’s Triviology All Over Portland – Fun & Free, Prizes!
- All Month: Portland Trivia Nights With Geeks Who Drink | Great Hosts + Fun Questions + Cold Beer
- Mondays: Portland Monday Trivia Nights: Prizes, Specials, All Over Town
- Tuesdays: Portland Tuesday Trivia Nights: Prizes, Specials, All Over Town
- Wednesdays: Portland Wednesday Trivia Nights: Prizes, Specials, All Over Town
- Thursdays: Portland Thursday Trivia Nights: Prizes, Specials, All Over Town
- Sundays: Portland Sunday Trivia Nights: Prizes, Specials, All Over Town
- May 28: Great Decisions 2015 @ Belmont Library | Thought Provoking Foreign Policy Discussion, US Policy Toward Africa
- May 28: Last Thursday On Alberta Info: Street Closures, Parking, Vendors, Noise, Bathrooms, Etc
- May 23-25: Pisgah Adventures 2015 Memorial Day Weekend Back Packing Trip | Salmonberry River Canyon, Secluded Hike
- May 23: The Dinner Detective @ Crowne Plaza Hotel | Largest Murder Mystery Dinner Show In The U.S., Saturdays, Everyone’s Suspect
- May 22-25: Memorial Day Weekend Events: Festivals, Fireworks, Food & Wine, Traveling
- May 22: Free Admission to Portland Art Museum | 5-8PM, Fourth Friday of Every Month (more info)
- May 17: Portland Take Steps for Crohn’s and Colitis @ Oaks Park | Festival Starts at 2 p.m., Walk Starts at 3:30 p.m. (more info)
- May 10: Portland Mother’s Day Events: Brunch, Specials, Gift Ideas, & More
- May 10: East Portland Sunday Parkways Info: Schedule, Route Map, Pictures (more info)
- May 9-10: Pisgah Adventures 2015 Mother’s Day Weekend Overnight Trip | Oregon Coast Trail, Clifftop Views, Ocean, Seaside
- May 9: FREE Family Days @ Washington County Museum | Activities for the Whole Family, Second Saturdays September – June
- May 9: The Dinner Detective @ Crowne Plaza Hotel | Largest Murder Mystery Dinner Show In The U.S., Saturdays, Everyone’s Suspect
- May 9: St Johns Street Bizarre Fair & Parade | Music, Crafts, Vendors, Kids Activities (more info)
- May 7: First Thursday Events, Art Openings, Parties | Pearl, NW, SW, Old Town
- May 7: Free First Thursday at Museum of Contemporary Craft | NW Portland, 11am-8pm
- May 5: Cinco de Mayo Parties, Festivals, Events
- May 1: Free Admission Days @ Portland Children’s Museum | 4-8 p.m., Every First Friday
Our Portland Events App for PDX Pipeline is available for iPhones, Android phones and iPads!
Now, you can have all of the great Portland Events from our website in the palm of your hand when you’re out on the town.
Download the App for iPhone here
Download the App for Android here
We don’t have the standard Portland May events calendar of many sites. Our monthly lists are curated to help you quickly find interesting events in the Portland area. We add to it often and publish a large list of Portland weekend events, parties, and ticket giveaways every Thursday.
WIN PORTLAND TICKETS: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top events in Portland. Join our email list if you like free stuff
If you want your Portland event(s) here, you can email info to pdxpipeline @ gmail dot com.