Mother’s Day takes place on May 12th, 2013. As always, we will have a large list of Portland events including gift ideas, Mother’s Day specials, places to get brunch, and more.
If you want your Portland Mother’s Day event(s) here, you can email us a proper press release (what, when where, how much) to pdxpipeline @ gmail dot com. Please send it in a text or Word doc instead of PDF. We can’t guarantee any listing.
FREE PORTLAND: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top events in Portland. Join our email list if you like free stuff
2013 Portland Mother’s Day Weekend Events, Brunch, Gift Ideas
- May 12: Mother’s Day Cruise @ Portland Spirit | Brunch or Dinner Cruises, Breathtaking Views, River Cruise
- May 12: Mother’s Day Brunch @ East Burn | Mimosas, Bacon Cinnamon Rolls, Reservations Available
- May 12: Mother’s Day Brunch @ Swift Lounge | Flapjacks, Brisket Hash, Mimosas
- May 12: Mother’s Day Gift – Massage @ Catalyst Healing Arts | 10% Off Massages for Moms in May
- May 12: 2013 East Portland Sunday Parkways | Ed Benedict, Gilbert Heights, Bloomington & Lents Parks, Free
- May 12: Mother’s Day Craft Show w/ Crafty Underdog @ Mission Theater | FREE, 30+ Artists & Makers, Music, Beer, Food
- May 12: “1945″ A Tribute to Frank Sinatra and Harry James @ Bossanova Ballroom | Original Arrangements, Band Jazz (Win Tickets, $40)
- May 12: William Shakespeare’s Twelfth Night @ Glenwood Park | 1PM, Free (more info)
- May 11: 2013 St. Johns Bizarre | Street Fair, Live Music, Vendors, Beer Garden, and More
Related Portland Events & Info:
- Calendar: Our Portland Events Calendar & Ticket Giveaways
- May 18-19: Columbia Gorge Wine & Pear Festival | Wine Tastings, Fruit Pairings, Food, Music
- Seattle: Check out Seattle Pipeline for Seattle Mother’s Day Events
- 2012 Calendar: 2012 Portland Mother’s Day Events
Our Portland Events App for PDX Pipeline is now available for iPhones, Android phones and iPads!
Now, you can have all of the great Portland Mother’s Day Events from our website in the palm of your hand when you’re out on the town.
Download the App for iPhone here
Download the App for Android here