Every year, PDX Pipeline puts out a HUGE list of Portland New Year’s parties and events as well as pictures, champagne toasts, and GIVEAWAYS.
In 2016, New Year’s Eve falls on a Saturday, meaning even more parties than normal!
2016/2017 Portland New Year’s Eve Events, Parties, & Dinners
- December 30-January 1: Beloved Festival Presents Vote for Dancing @ Roseland Theater | The 3-day New Years Celebration That Dares to Reimagine Democracy
- December 31: The Dinner Detective @ The Westin Downtown Portland | Largest Murder Mystery Dinner Show In The U.S., Saturdays, Everyone’s Suspect
- TriMet: FREE Rides Portland New Years Eve 2016 / New Years Day 2017 TriMet Service Schedule & Info (more info)
2017 Portland New Year’s Day Events, Brunch, & More
- Brunch: Brunch @ Kelly’s Olympian | Eggs, Bacon, Bloody Marys, Biscuits & Gravy
- Brunch: Brunch @ East Burn | Build-Your-Own Bloody Mary, $2 Mimosas
- Hike: New Year’s Day Hikes @ Oregon State Parks | Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Portland Metro Area
Related Events & Info
- Holiday Events: Portland Holiday Events: Shopping, Christmas, Buy Local & More
- December: Portland December Events Calendar
- Facebook: /PortlandNewYears
- Seattle: Seattle Pipeline’s New Years Calendar
Now, you can have all of the great Portland New Years Events from our website in the palm of your hand when you’re out on the town.
Download the App for iPhone here
Download the App for Android here