- All Month: Vaux’s Swifts Watch @ Chapman School Info, Pictures & Video
- All Month: Brunch @ Kelly’s Olympian | Eggs, Bacon, Bloody Marys, Biscuits & Gravy
- All Month: Portland Trivia Nights With ShanRock’s Triviology All Over Portland – Fun & Free, Prizes!
- All Month: Portland Trivia Nights With Geeks Who Drink | Great Hosts + Fun Questions + Cold Beer
- Wednesdays: Beer & Cider Garden @ Pix Patisserie’s Outdoor Courtyard | Summer Movies, 6 Taps, Petanque Court
- Saturdays: Radical 80s Dance Cruise Every Saturday on Portland Spirit | Costumes, DJ MC, Group Discount
- Saturdays & Sundays: Beer & Cider Garden @ Pix Patisserie’s Outdoor Courtyard | Summer Movies, 6 Taps, Petanque Court
- September 30: Summer Movie Nights in Pix Patisserie’s Outdoor Courtyard | Wild, Beer & Cider Garden, Free Popcorn
- September 27: FREE Portland Star Parties Hosted by OMSI | Total Lunar Eclipse Viewing at Milo McIver, 7:47 p.m.
- September 27: Tilikum Crossing / Sellwood Portland Sunday Parkways | New Route!, Streets Closed to Traffic, Free, Schedule, Route Map, Pictures
- September 25: Free Admission to Portland Art Museum | 5-8PM, Fourth Friday of Every Month (more info)
- September 24: Last Thursday on Alberta | Street Closures, Parking, Beer Garden, Vendors, Noise
- September 23: Summer Movie Nights in Pix Patisserie’s Outdoor Courtyard | The Graduate, Beer & Cider Garden, Free Popcorn
- September 19: FREE Portland Star Parties Hosted by OMSI | Autumnal Equinox Celebration
- September 16: Summer Movie Nights in Pix Patisserie’s Outdoor Courtyard | Animal House, Beer & Cider Garden, Free Popcorn
- September 12: TriMet MAX Orange Line Grand Opening Event | Family Friendly Events, Ride the Tram, Streetcar, MAX & Bus for Free!
- September 11: Honoring our Military, Veterans, First Responders and the Victims of 9/11 @ Milwaukie City Hall | 5;30-7 p..m. (more info)
- September 9: Summer Movie Nights in Pix Patisserie’s Outdoor Courtyard | James Bond 007: Dr. No., Beer & Cider Garden, Free Popcorn
- Labor Day: Portland & Oregon Labor Day Weekend Events: Concerts, Festivals, Parties, Food & Drink
- September 5-7: Oregon Dahlia Festival in Canby | Labor Day Weekend, Free, Music, & More (more info)
- September 5-6: Weird Al Yankovic @ Oregon Zoo Summer Concerts | Singer Songwriter, Parody, Producer
- September 4: Camas First Friday Art Walk | Plein Air Art Event, Free, Family Activities, Dining, Shopping, Artists (more info)
- September 4: Free Admission Days @ Portland Children’s Museum | 4-8 p.m., Every First Friday
- September 3: Free First Thursday at Museum of Contemporary Craft | NW Portland, 11am-8pm
- September 3: The Standard Volunteer Expo in Pioneer Courthouse Square (more info)
- September 3: First Thursday Events, Art Openings, Parties | Pearl, NW, SW, Old Town
- September 2: Summer Movie Nights in Pix Patisserie’s Outdoor Courtyard | The Jerk, Beer & Cider Garden, Free Popcorn
Our Portland Events App for PDX Pipeline is available for iPhones, Android phones and iPads! Now, you can have all of the great Portland Events from our website in the palm of your hand when you’re out on the town.
Download the App for iPhone here
Download the App for Android here
We don’t have the standard Portland September events calendar of many sites. Our monthly lists are curated to help you quickly find interesting events in the Portland area. We add to it often and publish a large list of Portland weekend events, parties, and ticket giveaways every Thursday.
WIN PORTLAND TICKETS: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top events in Portland. Join our email list if you like free stuff If you want your Portland event(s) here, you can email info to pdxpipeline @ gmail dot com