- All Month: Vaux’s Swifts Watch @ Chapman School Info, Pictures & Video
- All Month: Brunch @ Kelly’s Olympian | Eggs, Bacon, Bloody Marys, Biscuits & Gravy
- All Month: Portland Trivia Nights With ShanRock’s Triviology All Over Portland – Fun & Free, Prizes!
- All Month: Portland Trivia Nights With Geeks Who Drink | Great Hosts + Fun Questions + Cold Beer
- Saturdays: Radical 80s Dance Cruise Every Saturday on Portland Spirit | Costumes, DJ MC, Group Discount
- September 25: Free Admission to Portland Art Museum | 5-8PM, Fourth Friday of Every Month (more info)
- September 24: Last Thursday on Alberta | Street Closures, Parking, Beer Garden, Vendors, Noise
- Labor Day: Portland & Oregon Labor Day Weekend Events: Concerts, Festivals, Parties, Food & Drink
- September 5-7: Oregon Dahlia Festival in Canby | Labor Day Weekend, Free, Music, & More (more info)
- September 4: Camas First Friday Art Walk | Plein Air Art Event, Free, Family Activities, Dining, Shopping, Artists (more info)
- September 4: Free Admission Days @ Portland Children’s Museum | 4-8 p.m., Every First Friday
- September 3: Free First Thursday at Museum of Contemporary Craft | NW Portland, 11am-8pm
- September 3: First Thursday Events, Art Openings, Parties | Pearl, NW, SW, Old Town
Our Portland Events App for PDX Pipeline is available for iPhones, Android phones and iPads! Now, you can have all of the great Portland Events from our website in the palm of your hand when you’re out on the town.
Download the App for iPhone here
Download the App for Android here
We don’t have the standard Portland September events calendar of many sites. Our monthly lists are curated to help you quickly find interesting events in the Portland area. We add to it often and publish a large list of Portland weekend events, parties, and ticket giveaways every Thursday.
WIN PORTLAND TICKETS: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top events in Portland. Join our email list if you like free stuff If you want your Portland event(s) here, you can email info to pdxpipeline @ gmail dot com